Jarryd Hayne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Won't play wing, gets beaten by the coaches kids in training, wants way more than he's worth, no heart, career loser, has a rape charge hanging over his head... Did I miss anything?

Anyway that sounds like a classic Parra player to me. He should stay there.

Better off getting Semi back from rugby...

Hayne > Fiz and almost as difficult off field :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

The first no look pass he threw into the Jane Try stand would be enough for me to do a pitch invasion ....... Kilts flying and hook poised .....

@Dinga ... I see your point but he is not the type of bloke you build a strong team dynamic around ..... too much downside for me ...

He is just too lazy. He is a talented player who has managed to get alot of money out of Parra and Titans. They tolerated his laziness, cause he was a favourite son of eels (because of his SOO and 09 performances) and well, the Titans are just desperados.

I understand the thought, but wouldn't want him anywhere near the playing group.

Yeah see your point Woodsie he isn't the greatest Team man plus he still has that allegation hanging over his head.

Either way we need someone better then B Parker with pace on the flank.

If we cant buy anyone then it must be Jade Anderson for me. (That's if he is still with us)

Geez, just when I thought we had hit rock bottom and were trying to crawl ourselves out of the big whole someone suggests the hayne-train-wreck. I will just go sit in the corner and have a bit of a weep :(

Hayne AND Foran...

The first no look pass he threw into the Jane Try stand would be enough for me to do a pitch invasion ....... Kilts flying and hook poised .....

@Dinga ... I see your point but he is not the type of bloke you build a strong team dynamic around ..... too much downside for me ...
Almost makes me hope they sign him to see that...

Obviously it is zero chance of happening, we couldn’t afford him regardless of if we wanted him

I would quite happily have him here though, wankers like Kent and co in the media hammer him over anything, I liked when hayne had a crack back at Kent so he won marks in my books there. On field this season, injured for the first half of the year, was sensational for the 2nd half of the season and heading back towards that old form

Obviously it is zero chance of happening, we couldn’t afford him regardless of if we wanted him

I would quite happily have him here though, wankers like Kent and co in the media hammer him over anything, I liked when hayne had a crack back at Kent so he won marks in my books there. On field this season, injured for the first half of the year, was sensational for the 2nd half of the season and heading back towards that old form

Fair assessment Kiwi .... on his day he is a force .... but he just seems to be one of those blokes that always seems to have something or some reason not to be at his best ....... past 3/4 seasons his lowlight reel has been steadily overtaking his highlight reel

Yeah see your point Woodsie he isn't the greatest Team man plus he still has that allegation hanging over his head.

If we cant buy anyone then it must be Jade Anderson for me. (That's if he is still with us)
Dinga.........I'd love Anderson to get a go but not sure he's still with us?? Other than that we have signed young Rueben Garrick who would fit in well on one wing. We also have signed Brendan Ellioot. Tevita Funa is still on the books so we have some youngsters deserving of a go?

Agree 100 per cent Kiwi.Its not going to happen but our current wing stocks are a laughing stock. I witnessed Parker’s nightmare at Suncorp at close hand and if he gets a go under Des that will do me.
If a club with cap space did grab a cut price Hayne as a winger it is all upside in my opinion. It’s not a spine position and he can be punted if he’s not putting in without causing too much of a problem to the structure of a side and the cap.All comes down to price I suppose.

I think people forget how ordinary our wingers are.

Last edited:
Madmax i wish i knew the contract situation with Anderson it would be nice to know...Anyone out there Know ??

I am excited about Ruben Garrick that for sure big wraps on him.

Gee we miss the blinding pace of a Jack Elsgood or Scott Donald.

That allegation is just a civil matter, not criminal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8