Jarryd Hayne at the jet club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I make no garauntees on this one. I just got word bozo and J Hayne just met. No it wasnt at the jet club but it was in the suburb with the word Why in it.

The Jetty, wow that brings back memories........!

There used to be $1 drinks on Thursday nights and it was huge, I may or may not have been 18 at the time but that is besides the point.

I ended up having to go home from work on the Friday (the day after $1 drinks) as I was quite ill.....! I had moved from the country and it was my first week in my new job in big old North Sydney. The thing is my best friend at the time boarded at my boss' house and when she (my boss) found out thanks to my loud mouth no longer best friend, that I was sick because I was hung over, she gave me a serve and I was fortunate to keep my job.

Does anyone remember Silverados at Collaroy? That used to be one of my other haunts.....! I am really grateful that those days/nights are well in the past now though. :eek:

Oh and the point of my post is well not sure....?! However I can say that I do not know with absoute certainty if I saw Bozo and Jarryd 'I am the one and only Hayne' also at the Jet Club over 20 years ago.

This was Jarryd's cunning disguise:

Newtown-Jets-for-The-Roar-1-657x448.jpg

He can come if he cuts out all that show pony I'm the greatest this is my house garbage. I can't stand when he does that **** man he's arrogant like in origin what a fool. he's a talent and under baz with our team culture would thrive and get back to his best but he would have to play center and he could become one of the best in the comp. He needs to be on the right coin like 600k or under he's not with more IMHO but I reckon he'll stay at the tits

I make no garauntees on this one. I just got word bozo and J Hayne just met. No it wasnt at the jet club but it was in the suburb with the word Why in it.

My guess is that Bozo was just getting a reference for Neil Henry..........

With Baz off to the Dogs, I reckon Bozo is considering tapping up Henry for the Manly gig!

This would be in line with our present recruitment policy......target people who don't cut it anywhere else!

There was a time when the Hayne plane would have been a handy pick up, both as a player, and a crowd puller. But I think he has lost the respect of the players, and public. So, for this show pony/dreamer/passenger, it's a no from me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8