• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well here in Perth, I get to drewl every night while the weather is presented by a former Ralph hottie!!

5a1glt.jpg

I cant believe with all the refrences to hottabgirl that no one has alluded to or rather, warned people to 100% make sure , no mistake, triple check, that you do NOT type in tub girl by mistake.

I'd have to agree Jamie Rogers is far from the hottest chick on the planet, it all started with the hastag on twitter#hotTabgirl and there's a few of us that use Twitter during games that push this along.

I am very jealous of WAMF in Perth, that is SOME sort of weather girl

WAMF said:
Well here in Perth, I get to drewl every night while the weather is presented by a former Ralph hottie!!

5a1glt.jpg

That picture is so heavily air brushed! my god I wonder what the real picture looked like for them to have to sharpen the angles around her midsection?

globaleagle said:
I cant believe with all the refrences to hottabgirl that no one has alluded to or rather, warned people to 100% make sure , no mistake, triple check, that you do NOT type in tub girl by mistake.

hahaha or lemonparty.....meatspin and so on

Daniel said:
That picture is so heavily air brushed! my god I wonder what the real picture looked like for them to have to sharpen the angles around her midsection?

So you'd kick her out of bed then?

WAMF said:
Daniel said:

So you'd kick her out of bed then?

I am a married man, if my wife caught me in bed with any woman, I would end up with a bigger gash than Ben Creagh

I dont believe the hype about her ( Jamie r) that said if the weather girl has been airbrushed how can i get my missus airbrushed?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2