Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I was at home watching The Super League for lunch, and saw Jamie Lyon's 1st couple of touches at his new club.

1st touch he fumbled the ball about 5 metres out from his own try line. The scrum packed, and the opposition sent the ball out his way. The opposition centre ran at Jamie, threw a dummy, which Jamie fell for, and scored a try.

Get it out of your system mate before you don the maroon & white !!

Who is this lion?

will he be touring New Zealand in a few month's time? What does Clive Woodward think of him?

I saw the game too ryan, the one against leads. He had a great second half though.

That pass of his mid way through the second was majic. How he managed to find is man still has me sitting with my mouth open!!!

Couldn't care less for this problem child.Save the money for someone with more maturity. All Lyon is good for is stuffing people around.

OK, my bad - I seem to have had some desire to find a thread on the last page and bump it.

However when I saw the comment above mine.... I had a chuckle and thought "Maybe things work out in the long run"

Go back to the 1st half of the season he joined us and you will find plenty of topics about the "fat, over rated, piece of crap" lol

Kiwi Eagle said:
Go back to the 1st half of the season he joined us and you will find plenty of topics about the "fat, over rated, piece of crap" lol

Deleted Abuse - this poster is carrying on like a goose!!!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6