• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Central Coast Eagle

Reserve Grader
I believe tonight's game shows that Jamie needs the ball in his hands more.

I'm not sure how to make it happen (maybe DCE could spend a few weeks in NSW Cup? :p). But seriously when he has the ball good things happen.

Thoughts?

His kicking game is brilliant, such a nice fluent approach, and he always finds space, he needs to kick more !!

He is the best centre the game has ever seen.

I really like how he commits to Manly all season rather than SOO. True clubman.

Very good point, the more touches he gets the better, what a player god parra fans must feel sick watching that.
Played great in the halves role tonight, clearly we have 2 of the best young halves in the comp, but its good to have a plan B.
I know DCE has been a bit hit and miss this year, but he is going to be such a good player for so long its not funny.
Name another centre in the game with that versatility.

If we had 13 of him, Killer woukd shine in all positions :angel:

Its a credit to 2v and Killer and Foz, that the interleaving of positional plays, was almost seemless :angel:

lamph1 said:
Very good point, the more touches he gets the better, what a player god parra fans must feel sick watching that.
Played great in the halves role tonight, clearly we have 2 of the best young halves in the comp, but its good to have a plan B.
I know DCE has been a bit hit and miss this year, but he is going to be such a good player for so long its not funny.

Only one i could name is Inglis

lamph1 said:

Actually they feel wobbly when they watch Wolfman, queasy when they catch sight of Horo, and nauseous when they see Jorge. But the debilitation they suffer anytime the name Jamie Lyon is mentioned is … incurable. :D

How good is he. Went into 5/8 and just dominated the opposition like he's been playing there his whole career. Best on ground last night for mine by a fair margin. Has he signed the extension yet?

cherry_poppins said:
lamph1 said:

Not even close. Inglis couldn't match the success Lyon enjoys in the 5/8 position, with Jamie clearly having the better ball skills, reading the defence and creating options outside before the line.

Inglis is a bash-and-barge style attacker that thrives in the space provided at fullback, but was very inconsistant across a season when forced to play closer to the defensive line.

Hamster Huey said:
cherry_poppins said:
lamph1 said:

Not even close. Inglis couldn't match the success Lyon enjoys in the 5/8 position, with Jamie clearly having the better ball skills, reading the defence and creating options outside before the line.

Inglis is a bash-and-barge style attacker that thrives in the space provided at fullback, but was very inconsistant across a season when forced to play closer to the defensive line.
In all fairness though, would Lyon handle the fullback role as good as Inglis?? Ahh....who am I kidding, he would nail it!!:) lol

Seems the gronks are putting up the question why isn't he playing Origin.
Maybe it's time Killa came out and set the record straight why he chooses not to play in the game.

I get so tired of people attacking Killer about not playing Origin. It's a free country and if he doesn't want to play Origin then he doesn't have to.

eagles2win said:
Seems the gronks are putting up the question why isn't he playing Origin.
Maybe it's time Killa came out and set the record straight why he chooses not to play in the game.

he has mate

I'm pretty sure he has come out and said why he doesn't want to play Origin anymore.

Regardless I think it speaks volumes of how much he cares for Manly that he would rather take care of Manly than Rep Footy.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7