Jamie Lyon on talkin sport soon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Said the team has been drunk since winning the GF vs Sharks last weekend and is looking forward to playing for the Titans for the next 3 years.

Said that he didn't see the sniper that shot him during the Sharks game :D

Also, that Manly have enough petrol in the tank :exclamation:
Maybe Manly will be Sponsored by a Hybrid car maker to stop all this rubbish about empty tanks :idea:

2v is a great Coach and knows how to get the best of the Players and everyone is just having a good time :)

He is going to give George Burgess some lip about his 'short' game (see GB selfie on instagram):p

He hopes that the Manly Faithful get out to ANZ to give the Team vocal support :exclamation:

bob dylan said:
Said the team has been drunk since winning the GF vs Sharks last weekend and is looking forward to playing for the Titans for the next 3 years.

It could have been worse. He could have said the boys had a peptide party after the Sharks match.

bones said:
2SM (1269AM)

Also 104.1 FM

Yes they like the Manly boys on the show, always give them time and a fair go. The team even commented the other day about starting to like Manly because the boys are available and good blokes to chat with about the footy.

bones said:
Jamie surprised me with what he said. I was expecting the following:

-we won't win because its a big game.
-Tooves can't coach and has no game plans.
-hopefully Brett won't play because he is too old.

I think Tunks and his toothless mates already covered that.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6