Jamie Lyon on Extra Time this Wednesday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ExtraTime

Hey Guys,

Big show on ExtraTime this week with Jamie Lyon and regular Luke Willamson as special guests. Should provide great insight to what was the match of the season so far!

Plus what its like to dodge flying 20c pieces!

Dont forget you can send us an email, or even just a message on this thread to read on air for the guys or check out the myspace
www.myspace.com/gazandjohnny

Catch the show on Northern Beaches FM 88.7 or 90.3 this Wednesday at 6pm

Stay Tuned!!!

Lyon looked very comfortable at left centre yesterday when mattai went off.

It would be interesting to know if he prefers 5/8 or left centre?

[quote author=tookey]
Lyon looked very comfortable at left centre yesterday when mattai went off.

It would be interesting to know if he prefers 5/8 or left centre?

where ever the coach puts me
[/quote]

Thanks Jamie.

Next question. Do you enjoy playing in front of supporters now who only have one head and five fingers on each hand (even though having six or seven fingers makes it easier to throw 20c coins at players)?

"Jamie Lyon and regular Luke Willamson as special guests"

so willo is a regular and a special guest???

Hey Guys,

Big show on ExtraTime this week with Jamie Lyon and regular Luke Willamson as special guests. Should provide great insight to what was the match of the season so far!

Dont forget you can send us an email, or even just a message on this thread to read on air for the guys or check out the myspace

Stay Tuned!!!

Seeing as you wouldn't read my last one, how dumbed down do you want this week's email to be?

[quote author=Extra Time 88.7 and 90.3 FM]

Seeing as you wouldn't read my last one, how dumbed down do you want this week's email to be?

[/quote]

You could always pretend to be manly's marketing manager.

Hey Guys,

Stay Tuned!!!

[/quote]

:D :lol: :lol: you last one wasnt an email, it was 8 paragraphs long, it was almost a whole show! PLUS we would have ended up off air and most likely in court!

Why don't you interview the great.......Matabele. I'm sure he'll tell you what he "really" thinks over the air waves ;)

:D :lol: :lol: you last one wasnt an email, it was 8 paragraphs long, it was almost a whole show! PLUS we would have ended up off air and most likely in court!

When posted to this site it was heartily enjoyed. Too bad to see the show becoming like our coach.

Risk-averse.

if Des is risk averse and it means we are on top with only four losses with four weeks to the semis, I am happy with that. Another way of saying it is that Des is loyal to those who have got the team to where it is.

Always two sides to the coin. (Not the ones the Parra morons throw though!! :lol:

if Des is risk averse and it means we are on top with only four losses with four weeks to the semis, I am happy with that. Another way of saying it is that Des is loyal to those who have got the team to where it is.

We could be undefeated if he'd get his act together.

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

We could be undefeated if he'd get his act together.

[/quote]

Ballin would have saved us from those 4 losses?

When posted to this site it was heartily enjoyed. Too bad to see the show becoming like our coach.

Risk-averse.

[/quote]

In their defence it is community radio and most have pretty strict guidelines as to what they can and can't say....some stations are nazi like and you won't get away with much at all....also if taken to court they obviously don't have the funds the commercial stations have to defend themselves.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4