Jamie Lyon could be a reluctant Kangaroo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's the point in selecting him or any other player that doesn't want to be selected?

You would think that the selectors would want players that actually want to be there and who would be willing to be fully committed 100% (and that's not saying that Jamie wouldn't if he was selected and forced to play but others may not).

In my opinion, they may force him to play and he would most probably give it his all 100% but his heart just wouldn't be in it.

I don't think the selectors are as dumb as Carr. They won't pick somebody who doesn't want to be there.

I'm starting to think there is a maximum IQ threshold which you must be below to get a job as an RL administrator these days...

Whenever these representative issues rise up i cant help but think how some in the ARL remind me so much of State Government bureaucrats.

MadMarcus said:
I don't think the selectors are as dumb as Carr. They won't pick somebody who doesn't want to be there.

I'm starting to think there is a maximum IQ threshold which you must be below to get a job as an RL administrator these days...
Carr not only comes across as clueless, he looks clueless. Something about that 'caught in the headlights' stare of his.

with so many kids wanting the opportunity it seems madness to pick him. Jamie has felt this way for a fair while!! Good on him for sticking to his guns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4