jamie loyn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
Des Hasler has revealed that jamie lyon will bu used extensively at number 6 for a trial match against melbourne storm in 3 weeks time.

Manlys last great five eighth cliff lyons backed the move.
jamie is definitely a natural talent lyons said
Manly coach des hasler added..... he has shown he can handle a couple of position and will get his chance at five eighth.

Hopefuly our forwards will be good enough to give him the room to move.

I don't know why you begrudge Orford Fluffy. He is the best 1/2 back by a country mile Manly have had, we at least since I have been supporting them. Again:-

Field Goal to win Bulldogs game;
Field Goal to win Parramatta game;
Kick to Brett Stewart to win Tigers game;
Try from dummy 1/2 against Knights away;

etc etc etc...

He single handedly has the ability to win games for us mate.

You gotta give him a go...He deserves it.

At least we have a future which has our current quality halfback who will go better this year than last, and an untapped talent in Groom when is ready to take over. Better than some other teams.

The quality & depth in the key positions of 1. 6. 7. and 9. is good, so while I am uncertain as to wether we can improve on our performance in comparison to last year, (forwards) things are going in the right direction and Orford will do his bit.

In reality Orford is the best half back.

But Monas won as many games for us during the previous year as half back for a 1/4 the cost, until Cummings made a meal of the contract negotiations. Which pleased a few here.

Yep i agree with Mata, Orford is nowhere near Manly's best half, he'd be lucky to make the top 5

I really hope he lives up to his pay check but he is a long way from being near our best half.

Ryan did however point out since he has been supporting us - so its only really 4 years or so. Hardly much competition.

With or without orford last year we would have made the finals and lost in straight sets, hoping we can win at least 1 finals game this year, would be a nice change.

[quote author=Ryan]
I don't know why you begrudge Orford Fluffy. He is the best 1/2 back by a country mile Manly have had,

An early nomination for over exxageration of the year!!!!

8|

[/quote]

Just a bit of selective "hearing" .... read the sentence after that and stop picking out **** to make someone look like an idiot

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Ryan]
I don't know why you begrudge Orford Fluffy. He is the best 1/2 back by a country mile Manly have had,

An early nomination for over exxageration of the year!!!!

8|

[/quote]

Just a bit of selective "hearing" .... read the sentence after that and stop picking out **** to make someone look like an idiot

[/quote]

Take a dose of your own medicine.

If Ryan started supporting the club in 2000 Toovey was still playing.

Twit.

But was he not playing hooker rather than halfback at that stage of his career

Which means Ox only has speed bump Taylor and Noddy to beat

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4