Jamie F***ing Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been saying it for the last few years, and i will say it again...

...the guy is a rugby league colossus.

One of the best i have ever seen in my 40 years of watching this great game.

He made an amazing try saving tackle but how did the video ref come up with ref's call, all the replays showed they didn't get it down and the video ref came up with ref's call ?? unbelieveable !! should not have come down to that. Jamie had a great game all round, such a quality player in all aspects of game and great leader of the team

He came from no where, and that tackle was a main reason we are playing one more game, what a champ, never gives up and super cool

He is so good that gronk wants to root Brett Stewart rooting Lyon.

But yes the guy is just so skilful. He doesn't look like much but he just turns it on

Unsung by the Media - unsurpassed by any other current Player.

How can someone be so calm all the time?
Foran's try last night is a clone of numerous Jamie Lyon's ones.

Can't wait for 'The Killer Blow' in the GF 2011 :p

Jamie hasnt got the same profile as inglis and the like, almost like he flys under the radar.... But you wouldnt trade him for anyone else, defence, kicking, attack, leadership. The man can play.

He is a wonder on the field..I have had the fortune to meet him a couple of times the last couple of years, one at a Camp Quality do in Old Bar last year and after the first Broncos game this year...he seems like a real nice guy off the field. On camera he seems so quiet, but in person he is just so friendly. Well done Des and Crusher for getting this champion to our club!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6