Jamie Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Quite a rise for Buhrer on this forum, gone from s**t to the next Menzies in 5 games, imagine what he could be after a full season !! lol

I'll admit I don't read every single post on this forum, but I haven't read a single negative post about Buhrer.

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Quite a rise for Buhrer on this forum, gone from s**t to the next Menzies in 5 games, imagine what he could be after a full season !! lol

I'll admit I don't read every single post on this forum, but I haven't read a single negative post about Buhrer.

I think he's a bit short Kiwi :)

have noticed buhrer has been a bit quiet in his last few games wondering is he moving on to parramatta or somewhere else maybe not but just a thought still no word on resigning......

He probably had his quitest game of the season so far, however I think its more about a young bloke having difficulty coping with the grind of NRL standard football week in and week out. The bye will freshen him up nicely. I would be very surpised if he went elsewhere given the opportunities that Manly have given him and the fact that he has always supported the Eagles. He seems like a really level headed and loyal young bloke and captaincy material for the future.

He still shows great glimpses. He is going to end the season very strongly IMO.
No idea if he has signed elsewhere but I would hope not. IMO he grew up watching and idolizing Beaver and hopefully he emulates his loyalty.

For mine we need to tie him up going forward as he will be part of the next generation of Eagles

Hard to have an impact when you are sitting on the bench. Des used his subs even more strangely last night. Mauro didn't get on and Buhrer would have sat for close to 60m after starting the game and only returning very late.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4