James Roumanos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I think @Smokin Joe wasn't overly impressed when he heard we were looking at him, I'm curious to know what you thought of his trial form Joe.
I think I said he would be a Tolman type in the middle and an uninspiring type if on the edge.
I commented after the first trial that I thought he performed well and even played a bit of the Jake role at first receiver.
He has taken his opportunity and good on him,I don't think he will set the world alight on the edge but will do a solid job if asked and will defend well and get involved if asked to play in the middle.(sort of how I originally described him minus a bit of first receiver play in the trials).
All clubs need DeLuis/Roumanos types,however I would have preferred to have promoted Vaega or Ackland to the spot for a more balanced squad.
I hope that your curiosity is satisfied lol.

Looks to have a real good work ethic , [ maybe in the Cory Waddell mould ] Main squad now apparently so every opportunity to keep on improving his game and come into i st grade contention during the course of the season .
Looks like a tough honest toiler who can whack in defence... reminded me a bit of Johnny Jughead Jones.

Des loves a workhorse - that's Roumanos...
Has solid defensive technique and very reliable in tying up the mid field.
His attack lacks thrust, but has decent hands playing as a 1st reciever how Des played Graham at Dogs and Jake at Manly...
If he was to get a run at Manly in 2022, it would likely be SOO time and dare I say it, a glut of injuries.

It's interesting what we see. I thought he was leaner than your average middle, so thought he would be more of an edge. Reminded me more of a Shipway or Garner type.
Not his size shoe1 - more on player type...his build is backrow, but not explosive as Garner or Shipway...more a distributer of the ball and safe defender in the ruck...I think would struggle defensively on the edges

I’m sure James impressed during the off-season. But does anyone else find it strange that out of all the train and trials we have upgraded another middle? Our hooker and half depth is non existent.

I was very impressed with Roumanos and with Tuitavaki. Congratulations to Roumanos he is a hard worker and hits hard in defence. Having just looked at our top 30 squad on the Sea Eagles site I am super impressed with our forward quality and depth. Our backs are quality but not quite as much depth. IMO its the best 30 across the board we had had for nearly a decade.
Tuitavaki for mine went the better, looked really dangerous in attack and has an offload in him that he wanted to show.

According to the Mole on WWOS site, it looks like James Roumanos has gone to the Tigers. Sheens is a fan of his, but he must've been added for depth as he's starting with the Magpies in NSW Cup.

According to the Mole on WWOS site, it looks like James Roumanos has gone to the Tigers. Sheens is a fan of his, but he must've been added for depth as he's starting with the Magpies in NSW Cup.
Wish him well however he no loss quite an ordinary player

Seems to have a good dig but a couple of limitations . Still the likes Burbo in the mix for back row , often been overlooked a bit in the pecking order and Bulemor capable of playing there . Still would not rule out Parker as well

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10