James Roumanos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Picked at No 24 in our squad for Round 1. I thought that was odd as he isn't in our top 30 or a development player.
Then I checked and ... he is in our Top 30! Did I miss the announcement?
Anyhow he went quite well in the trials so I guess we'll be seeing more of him.
Go James!

Picked at No 24 in our squad for Round 1. I thought that was odd as he isn't in our top 30 or a development player.
Then I checked and ... he is in our Top 30! Did I miss the announcement?
Anyhow he went quite well in the trials so I guess we'll be seeing more of him.
Go James!
Congratulations to him. Very impressed with his form in the trials....along with Sipley and Tuitavaki. My top 3 forwards so far this year!!! Ex Rooster i believe?

I was very impressed with Roumanos and with Tuitavaki. Congratulations to Roumanos he is a hard worker and hits hard in defence. Having just looked at our top 30 squad on the Sea Eagles site I am super impressed with our forward quality and depth. Our backs are quality but not quite as much depth. IMO its the best 30 across the board we had had for nearly a decade.

I thought he looked like a good, honest toiler (but I wish him well). If he was released by the Bulldogs as reported..........well......... that doesn't fill me with confidence.

Tuitavake on the other hand looks a real a wrecking ball so I hope he gets some game time this year.

I thought he looked like a good, honest toiler (but I wish him well). If he was released by the Bulldogs as reported..........well......... that doesn't fill me with confidence.

Tuitavake on the other hand looks a real a wrecking ball so I hope he gets some game time this year.
Don't sleep on the fact Harper was also released by the Bulldogs

Looks to have a real good work ethic , [ maybe in the Cory Waddell mould ] Main squad now apparently so every opportunity to keep on improving his game and come into i st grade contention during the course of the season .

yeah he did some good things and seemed up to the pace in the small showings

his shape has me thinking of tapine or even brad clyde . looked more a footy player than athlete type which is always good

I'll bet that he's pretty upset with the Bulldogs. After listening to his story (above), he must have felt that it was both in his DNA and destiny to represent them.

If he's pulled out all stops to gain a contract with Manly as a result, he must be very hungry and super keen for success. I'm hoping that his motivation not only helps Manly on the field, but rubs off on that next generation we've got coming through.

If all our fringe players are smashing it for Blacktown, surely our top 17 to 20 players will feel that heat and play consistently well throughout the year.

Remember Barrett also let nicho hynes go as well.

I'll bet that he's pretty upset with the Bulldogs. After listening to his story (above), he must have felt that it was both in his DNA and destiny to represent them.

If he's pulled out all stops to gain a contract with Manly as a result, he must be very hungry and super keen for success. I'm hoping that his motivation not only helps Manly on the field, but rubs off on that next generation we've got coming through.

If all our fringe players are smashing it for Blacktown, surely our top 17 to 20 players will feel that heat and play consistently well throughout the year.
I have just been alerted that Canberra's good forward, Ryan Sutton, has been signed by the Dogs from 2023 for big money. My questions are:
1. How do the Dogs have any money left under their Cap when they have just undertaken the biggest recruitment expense in living memory?
2. Why do they persist in sacking players who want to play for them in favour of over-priced imports just playing for the money?

Maybe Jackson is retiring next year? (although maybe Baz hasn't yet broken that news to him) :devil:
Don't know why they are going after more forwards though, it's pretty obvious the area they lack class.

I have just been alerted that Canberra's good forward, Ryan Sutton, has been signed by the Dogs from 2023 for big money. My questions are:
1. How do the Dogs have any money left under their Cap when they have just undertaken the biggest recruitment expense in living memory?
2. Why do they persist in sacking players who want to play for them in favour of over-priced imports just playing for the money?
Faitala-Mariner and Joe Stimson off contract...they both were decent when signed.

Probably simliar rep and value to what Sutton is now

Re number 2: I don't know, but I like it. Another bottom-four finish for the Dogs coming up. Woof!

Looks to have a real good work ethic , [ maybe in the Cory Waddell mould ] Main squad now apparently so every opportunity to keep on improving his game and come into i st grade contention during the course of the season .
Looks like a tough honest toiler who can whack in defence... reminded me a bit of Johnny Jughead Jones.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6