James Rahme - Sea Eagles Head Physiotherapist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing that I doubt many posters have considered is the durability of DCE. He never shirks his defence and is key to our attack. He also plays rep footy. Yet I doubt he has missed more than a handful of matches since he joined the club.
Is there something about his build? Scan Smith is the ultimate uninjured example, and he again is not a muscle-bound Amazon.
The possibility is that the more muscles you have the greater the chance one or more of them will get injured. Plus, the faster you run the greater likelihood that you will sustain leg injuries.
Last time I recall DCE being out for any length of time with an injury was mid-2019 with an ankle injury.

Even then he was only out for a few weeks & came back to play S.O.O.

I daresay "natural selection" would result in most injury-prone players & players who take longer to recover from injuries being "weeded out" well before they reach first grade. Many players who've struggled with injuries in their junior careers would probably have made the decision to retire or simply play it at a part-time level.

Presuming because Sironen is out for another few weeks.

But before we blame anyone... Curtis is in his 10th season of NRL and he has played 20 or more games a season only once. By comparison, Tom is in his 7th season and has played 20+ games a season three times.

Not sure of any NRL player who has had a 10-year run of injuries and then stayed on the park for a prolonged period of time.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8