Jake's tackling

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He does have a habit of giving away holding penalties so would like to see him release faster.

I think the penalties wore wort it last night ... allowed us to get or line organised when we were looking vulnerable ... but generally I don't like all the penalties given away for holding down in the defending teams 10 metre zone

His timing and technique are as great a gift as speed and ball skills.

I think he has the best technique I have ever seen. He consistently snaps people in half.

However, I do wish he followed Beavers lead and wore head gear because despite how good his technique is, he is bound to take a few accidental knees to the head. From memory, he was knocked unconscious at least once last season.

I believe Beaver was able to play more games than anyone because he protected his head.

Copy book tackles should be rewarded, not penalised with the ensuing quick play the ball.

I'm sure most fans would rather see a Jake tackle rather than three players holding up the man with the ball, then tossing them on their back.
The tackles fine, it's getting up into marker after that he gets pinged for.

Just means we need someone else in the tackles with him to control the ruck speed. Jake low, someone else up higher to slow the play a bit.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8