Jake vs Tom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol

Jake even predicted how Tom would miss! Then kept telling the interviewer to quickly interview as he'd be filthy with himself.

Well if he is kicking at 90 per cent at training, then that is way better than anyone else, unless Hastings gets a spot, which is unlikely.

Gee is there anything Jake CANT do on the football field??? Certain to go down as one of Manlys all time greats - and we get to watch his whole magnificent career! Love it.

He got 3/3; however, as someone who used to be a handy kicker, Jake doesn't look natural doing it. You can get away with kicking at training, but in a game situation under fatigue and pressure - it needs to be second nature to you. If Jake gets the nod, I'd say it will be a bumpy ride at first before he adjusts to the conditions a match brings. People would need to be patient with him. I have a feeling Cherry will be our kicker unless Carney or Hastings comes into the side at some point.

He got 3/3; however, as someone who used to be a handy kicker, Jake doesn't look natural doing it.
In this case though its all about the quantity, not the quality lol

Seriously, I as much as others wish Jake would do the goal-kicking. However, as posted elsewhere, Cherry said at the Fan Day that Matt Wright is no. 1 kicker and, whilst he's injured or not available, Cherry would be doing the goal-kicking.

I wonder where people will post when this place shuts down / has more advertising to cover the gap.

Got to be honest I find it amazing some of the most profligate posters have not signed up

Yep , not trying to do a Bozo here but $25 a year is like 50 cents a week.

What can you get for 50 cents these days , half a cigarette 1/8 of a beer.

It’s really down to that isn’t it?

Yep , not trying to do a Bozo here but $25 a year is like 50 cents a week.

What can you get for 50 cents these days , half a cigarette 1/8 of a beer.

It’s really down to that isn’t it?
It is a round of beers at the pub for a year.

Like I said I would hate to think the state of the site of many many people had not chipped in their hard earned over the years... it would look like any other supporter site which is far from ideal

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8