jake trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
This kid seems the one ready for first grade in 12 months, from all reports best forward on field in under 18's SOO.

Whilst on young talent a small article in todays herald has said that Clinton Gutherson is expected to make his 1st grade debut before seasons end.

It seems strange that he, and our other representive Clinton Gutherson, are not featured on the MWSE website. Most of the other Toyota Cup players have photos and personal details, but not these two.
I'd like to know more about him/them.

They've only played a couple of Toyota Cup games, I think, but from what I've seen, they do look good. But they're very young and wouldn't be up to it physically - at least not week in, week out. Be nice to see them brought along slowly.
The other Toyota Cup player I like is Josh Drinkwater. He'll be a very good player one day.

Sheikheagle said:
Whilst on young talent a small article in todays herald has said that Clinton Gutherson is expected to make his 1st grade debut before seasons end.
Wow we all know what happened to the last fullback to go from sg ball to nrl in the one year.

These two blokes really excite me.

If you add Lemalu, Goodall and Chee-Kam, we have our next wave off talent coming through, just may be a couple of years off

The Who said:
It seems strange that he, and our other representive Clinton Gutherson, are not featured on the MWSE website. Most of the other Toyota Cup players have photos and personal details, but not these two.
I'd like to know more about him/them.

Under the radar

The Who said:
I think JT will do. It has a nice ring to it (Jonathan Thurston, Jason Taylor)...

No can do...already taken by Jorge Taufua.

How about "boxhead" instead?

Its pronounced Trr Bo ye vich, he is of either Serbian or Croatian heratige, which means he has inherited fire in his belly, and they are all big boys too.

The guys promoted from sg ball weren't in the original Toyota cup lineups, so no photos. The team has improved since they came up to the team, not getting flogged as badly.

SeaEagle007 said:
Its pronounced Trr Bo ye vich, he is of either Serbian or Croatian heratige, which means he has inherited fire in his belly, and they are all big boys too.

Like Dragan Durdevic?
Hahahaha

Now that's a blast from the past.

Bet not many of you remember HIM !

Sheikheagle said:

This is where we are extremely vulnerable. If Jake and /or Clinton's value rises steeply we are no chance of retaining them within our cap. Remember this time next year their will be 2 new franchises shopping.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6