Jake Trbojevic: 'We need to get a win on the board'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A win would take the pressure valve off a little, but a loss, followed by the Cowboys away................well that might tighten the tap a little further!

A win would take the pressure valve off a little, but a loss, followed by the Cowboys away................well that might tighten the tap a little further!

That Nth Queensland game could be the game that earmark's this current Sea Eagles team the worst in history with the longest ever losing streak at 8.

Surprised no-one in the media hasn't caught onto that yet.

I think we'll beat the bunnies though.

It is vital that the team make Brooky a fortress once again. Too many home defeats in the last 2 years. Manly must play smart and victory against Souths is possible. I keep saying it, our halves have to control the game and we must control the ball. That has been a problem for too long now. Souths like us are struggling, they have a lot of new players and key ones out. Time to deliver!

It is vital that the team make Brooky a fortress once again. Too many home defeats in the last 2 years. Manly must play smart and victory against Souths is possible. I keep saying it, our halves have to control the game and we must control the ball. That has been a problem for too long now. Souths like us are struggling, they have a lot of new players and key ones out. Time to deliver!

Ball control, or lack of it, and the subsequent penalty flow against us, has been running unabated for two years now.

And not all Twenty's fault as one year of that was 2v.

Like most of you I watch every game ( love to attend more but such is life) and I sit there and wait for the mistakes to happen, and once the first one comes along you know there's going to be more.

They are " gamekillers".

We might not win every game with a more simple game plan but what comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Build an almost mistake free game, if not flashy and the wins will come.

Penalty dodgyness especially in the subjective areas has been over the top since 2009. Too many manly titles is apparently not good for the NRL

Who at Manly, coach or player, has been with the Manly team when Brookie was a fortress?
DCE, ....

Ball control, or lack of it, and the subsequent penalty flow against us, has been running unabated for two years now.

And not all Twenty's fault as one year of that was 2v.

Like most of you I watch every game ( love to attend more but such is life) and I sit there and wait for the mistakes to happen, and once the first one comes along you know there's going to be more.

They are " gamekillers".

We might not win every game with a more simple game plan but what comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Build an almost mistake free game, if not flashy and the wins will come.
Just watched the Storm do exactly that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7