Jake the tryscorer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Surely he's a lock for dally m lock of the year. Outstanding year he's had. I too had noticed his try scoring abilities. Most of his tries don't come from skill like an outside back. They come frm commitment to being a support player and desire to be there at the right time. This guy is all heart and is prob my favorite manly player right now.

That was a strong try yesterday, what I really like about Jake is that he is a threat close to the line and he is developing distribution skills that are starting to resemble the great Arthur Beetson. He has fantastic vision and his natural understanding with Tom is developing into a real asset for the team.

Surely he's a lock for dally m lock of the year. Outstanding year he's had. I too had noticed his try scoring abilities. Most of his tries don't come from skill like an outside back. They come frm commitment to being a support player and desire to be there at the right time. This guy is all heart and is prob my favorite manly player right now.
You would have to think he would be dally m lock but Im not sure how the system works for positional awards. If its on dally m points Gallen will win.

Outstanding year, never plays a bad game. Always in the right spot to effect a critical tackle of backing up to score a try. Just wants to be around the action & wants to win. Going to be an absolute champion for this club and finish amongst the really big names we've ever had.

A few guys who would score highly in that position to compete against at mentioned you have Gallen, also Burgess would get a lot of votes and Brown has been one of Parras best as well and DeBellin certainly started the year on fire for the chokers.

He has been the most consistent player all season and deserves every award/accolade that comes his way. I'd like to see him get a few more spells on the sidelines for longevity reasons (hopefully with a couple of fwd signings) because i want him around for a long time to come. Indispensable is the word that comes to mind

You would have to think he would be dally m lock but Im not sure how the system works for positional awards. If its on dally m points Gallen will win.
It doesn't go by points for the positional awards.

Taumololololololo will be up there as well.

Jake is definitely the better of the brothers at this stage.

Very co-incidental our last good #1 and #13 were brothers as well.

Albeit Jake is a middle foward compared to the former #13.

I heard that Manly never lost when both Stewart brothers scored. Maybe that's true of Tom and Jake? Been the case the last two matches but only just against the Warriors. I don't claim any of this is backed by actual research.

It's funny that when we lost Gifty it was the end of the world. the guy was a great distributor of the ball in those great manly backline plays.

notice how Jake is becoming that player. often on the outside of the playmaker playing the part of an extra 5/8. Also looking to switch back to the inside for his brother.

if I were to compare like for like I honestly think Jake could be better that Gifty as a ball player come his prime years around 27.

if he starts kicking as well the guy could be anything and a cert for Aussie captain one day.