Jake - Myles - Kapow - New Game ON!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
This is starting to look like a super pack - can see the benefit of wanting a quick, explosive dummy half to compliment winning fast play the balls.....
There is a real feel of the needed toughness, resilience & intimidation lacking in recent times.
Jake will benefit under the experience of Myles & benefit from the added grunt of Tapow!!
Then the skills of Brown, speed of Api/Parcell....bring on 2016 - exciting times.
Almost forgot - young Knight is a gun & with the more dominant pack - DCE will be licking his lips & the outside backs will once again have more time & space to stamp their class.....

It has been a difficult adjustment, but the owners and management are to be congratulated for their courage and vision in putting 2016 together. This restructuring has been reminiscent of what Bennett did with the Broncos last year.

Having the Will Badel (the video review guy) come back from the Bulldogs plus the other coaching changes will also deliver real results.

Watch the odds shorten in the next few months. Fingers crossed on Jack Bird.

If we can hang on to the Turbo's long term, the basis of our next good side to really push on into the serious end of the competition once again is being assembled.

I think the recruitment has delivered for us big time, next year could still be a transitional year ( hopefully better ) but I'm optimistic for the first time in ages. Given our club was bordering on a 'car crash' mid season that's pretty surprising.

I'm glad we haven't just accepted mediocrity and have acted decisively.

Bring on 2016.

Shame we didn't have Tooves as coach ........
We cant keep the all feathered friend :)
000041-d7d61860-290f-11e5-9d0c-854b9fdb7825.jpg

If we could just secure Jack Bird, we will race into contention for the top 4 in 2016.

No side has recruited better, whilst painful the cleanout has delivered.
You're right Mark, Jack Bird would be the final piece of the puzzle. WOW what a side I'm so bloody excited I feel unfamiliar stirrings in my loins, the missus has just bolted out the back door, nothing doing there, I think the only thing left to me is to open the bar and take my medicine early today. I can't remember the last time I was so anxiously awaiting the next season, this is great !!!

We need the new fellas to gel! This is the most important part of rebuilding. Getting players to buy in on a club culture is where it all starts. Over to you Baz. Set the conditions for success next year with a good preseason.

You're right Mark, Jack Bird would be the final piece of the puzzle. WOW what a side I'm so bloody excited I feel unfamiliar stirrings in my loins, the missus has just bolted out the back door, nothing doing there, I think the only thing left to me is to open the bar and take my medicine early today. I can't remember the last time I was so anxiously awaiting the next season, this is great !!!
Your missus is also a keen Manly fan, so how come she's not as excited as you?

I hate to say this wombat64,but if tooves was still there we probably don't get these signings,it's the new management and credit must go to them ,lovem or hatem they've done well,eagles4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If Fulton some how managed to land J Bird then he truly is immortal.

I haven't been this excited for a new season since we brought in Lyon.
Fresh team and hopefully all the contract and boardroom BS is never written or heard about again.
I'm feeling really optimistic about next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8