Jake going for a swim

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
lol

First I laughed, then I thought that he took it far better than I would have!

edit: who plays golf and carries their clubs???

Golf cart supremacy!!

Pretty sure its Ben Trbojevic who pushes him in, Tom is filming. Can't wait to see the 3 of them on field together
That was my reaction too and was about to ask if anyone else thought Ben was the 'pusher' while Tom filmed. It looks more like Ben than Tom to me!
In any case, funny as @:D Wonder what Jake's payback was?!!

NOT TOO FAST Fellas ... I notice this clip was posted by the NRL ... as proof of MANLY hooliganism on a public golf course thereby bringing the game into disrepute ...

Greenturd said these are very grave and serious charges and the integrity unit is said to be considering dragonian suspensions.

NOT TOO FAST Fellas ... I notice this clip was posted by the NRL ... as proof of MANLY hooliganism on a public golf course thereby bringing the game into disrepute ...

Greenturd said these are very grave and serious charges and the integrity unit is said to be considering dragonian suspensions.

I know that is meant to be tongue in cheek......but TBH I wouldn't put it past Greenturd o_O

I saw it on Christmas Day and kept replaying it as it was so funny. Yep, it was Ben who pushed Jake in whilst being encouraged by Tom, who was filming it.

Sounds painful.

3285965.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently they won't take action until it's replayed in the bunker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8