Jake Friend ruled out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d luv us to beat them tomorrow to shut that p**** Fletcher up. Picked us to get the spoon on johns show and this week picked his side over us to have the biggest win margin. I hate easts and fletcher.
Who goes to hooker for them ? Radley and baptise? Hmm we could win

"Nick politis has applied to the NRL for an exemption to play Cameron Smith at hooker to replace the injured Jake Friend for tonight's game against the sea eagles.

It is believed the NRL is likely to give it's approval as it looks to continue its strategy of ignoring the roosters salary cap abuse."

Especially this early in the year, we need to get some winning form happening. Plenty of time to be tested later in the season.
You are spot on. Early wins, no matter how ugly will give us much needed confidence. We got tested by the Tigpies, so we do not need to play the Rorters, Storm, Broncos or Souffs full strength to know where we stand.

A chance of winning with a back 5 of Parker, Suli, Elliott, Taufua and Garrick?

I hope I am wrong but I don't think we stand much chance. That back 5 is so average it hurts. Suli and Garrick are potential stars in the making but overall very dismal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4