Jake Arthur

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im not sure what you mean?
I was watching a 2018 Newcastle vs Manly game yesterday on Fox and Croker was playing @ 6 with DCE @ 7.
I responded to a post suggesting Croker was a 7, the implication he could move there if we had someone to fill in at hooker.

Croker has never played 7 in first grade and rarely in reserves.

He us a far better hooker than 5/8 and a better 5/8 then half and Im not that keen on him as our hooker.

Perspective time .....

The Good news is that unlike the supernatural qualities of God given DNA natural speed and skill
Defence can be enhanced .

At present Tuilagi on our Manly Sea eagles player profile has a 88.6 % tackle Efficiency
Brad Parker has 85.8% tackle efficiency
My perspective is - that I take Parker as a better defensive player than Tuilagi by miles.....this is an area about stats that does not always tell the true story

My perspective is - that I take Parker as a better defensive player than Tuilagi by miles.....this is an area about stats that does not always tell the true story
I agree with you about the deception of stats
I have seen the true story when superior skilful and speedy centres run around Parker

I agree with you about the deception of stats
I have seen the true story when superior skilful and speedy centres run around Parker
This my friend is true and agree these are the tackles Parker misses on speed men, but Parker's tackling technique is great - simply lacks pace as we all know, Tuilagi uses arms often instead of shoulders and is in tighter where the tackles he misses are through him, which is the worst possible miss

This my friend is true and agree these are the tackles Parker misses on speed men, but Parker's tackling technique is great - simply lacks pace as we all know, Tuilagi uses arms often instead of shoulders and is in tighter where the tackles he misses are through him, which is the worst possible miss
I agree with you feathered friend
We need to over come these 2 weaknesses to become a more powerful premiership winning force
We need a more dynamic centre
and a more affective back rower

Don't know if this highlights reel has been posted previously. Seibold said Arthur was an elite schoolboy player & Schuster, who played against him in juniors, said he is a crafty player

In the game for the eels against us last year at brookie arthur had an absolute blinder. He, Dylan brown and Shaun Lane killed us

I wonder how long it will take before the MWSE website puts Jake in a Sea Eagles Jersey.

He is now on the website but still wearing his Parra gear:

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

He is not dynamic enough to match the other dynamic match winning Benchmark locks

Penrith have Issah Yeo for example . He is one of the Benchmark locks that we must rise up to

On the contrary Bozo I think the energy and enthusiasm as well as the defense suggest he is. Anyway until we see him in that role we cant know. Its conjecture, but based on what he displays in the hooking role. Watching him roving and scoring tries from that roving suggests he is ideal. I'm quite prepared to admit I may be wrong, but what I've observed of him suggests otherwise in my opinion.

I wonder how long it will take before the MWSE website puts Jake in a Sea Eagles Jersey.

He is now on the website but still wearing his Parra gear:

Give them time. After all, Manly is a professionally run outfit.

No…no…really…they are.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4