Jake and Tom on Podcast with Toby Rudolph and Liam Knight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liam was training with Manly and the Turbo boys before horsehead handed him a contract.
They mates. As a coach that's half the battle isn't it. Getting blokes that enjoy each other's company, who will do what ever for their mate beside em.

Been saying it for years now.

"Bring Papa's boy back home." FFS.

Tom and Jake doing themselves no favours going on that crap.
Knight and rudolf the rainbow nose reindeer prove the fact that not everyone should start a podcast just because they think it’s a good idea.

Did anyone hear about Toby’s little stunt on Burgess? Putrid

Tom and Jake doing themselves no favours going on that crap.
Knight and rudolf the rainbow nose reindeer prove the fact that not everyone should start a podcast just because they think it’s a good idea.

Did anyone hear about Toby’s little stunt on Burgess? Putrid
Yeh , Lets focus on winning a fcking Grand final

I watched the interview...Turbo looks like he's carry the world on his shoulders. He needs a break to recharge for as long as he needs. Write this season off and let him take a break. It's time for the team to stop relying on him so much and learn to play every game like he's not there. At least some of the plodders won't be able to ride off his coat tails.

Even in retirement I don’t have the time to spend an hour listening to someone called Toby, and another bloke who consumes Mortein. Or was it Pea Beu?
It’s worth watching Jake Dukes face to face interview on Fox with Liam Knight. Seems to have really turned himself around. Also shows you how tight he is with the T-family. Especially big John T, who became the authoritative father figure he’d been missing. And it was Aeroguard mate. Have a good weekend. By the way, I bloody hate podcasts as well. I tried a cpl, but it sounds like morning radio, with two blokes, and a screaming Sheila who all think they’re as funny as F. I will listen to a cpl games of footy on the wireless. But that’s mostly for nostalgic memories.

It’s worth watching Jake Dukes face to face interview on Fox with Liam Knight. Seems to have really turned himself around. Also shows you how tight he is with the T-family. Especially big John T, who became the authoritative father figure he’d been missing. And it was Aeroguard mate. Have a good weekend. By the way, I bloody hate podcasts as well. I tried a cpl, but it sounds like morning radio, with two blokes, and a screaming Sheila who all think they’re as funny as F. I will listen to a cpl games of footy on the wireless. But that’s mostly for nostalgic memories.
So the good news is that he remembered the Aerogard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6