Jade Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This kid has potential got speed and promise and from what ive seen on his hightlight reel his solid I would consider him soon in the team also been around for a while
Did cover fullback also in the twenties.

I have heard from others there was concerns of his size, not sure where he stands with the club, but he has a development contract for next season.

I don’t get the size concern, when you look at some of the other players doing well who are of a smaller size.

Devel players are allowed to play. I have unsuccessfully campaigned for Jade for a couple of years. His defence was a tad weak but I totally agree with giving our young fast guys a go. Metcalfe is the fastest, then Jade, then young Hoppa I believe. I would love to see all 3 get FG time this year. Schuster needs to be the first though.

Size is obviously a prerequisite.

Just ask Luke Keary. :rolleyes:

We need something. The guys we're trotting out right now are underperforming and they need to be looking over their shoulder but they're not. Because there's nobody else in the conversation.

This kid has potential got speed and promise and from what ive seen on his hightlight reel his solid I would consider him soon in the team also been around for a while
An amazing percentage of his tries were scored from kicks which underlines how important the kick has become in today's game.
I watched him play a couple of times last year. I'm pretty sure he was playing fullback, and his defence was poor. Then again, he wasn't alone in that NSW Cup team. The defence took second place to attack so it was common for matches to finish 44 to 36 or so.

I really liked him in u18s 21s when we won that title in Fainu, Titmuss (what a try) and Custs side. He was easily the best player along with Fainu.

in NSW cup he was a bit underwhelming though. I remember my old man watching the 21s grand final with me and just going “yep this kids gonna be one of the next” he was that good and lurking everywhere... he reminded me a bit like snake or even cody walker with the running game.

But he was very average in NSW cup from my limited number of full game spectating... a couple games he would get hit hard and then disappear.

I think theres a few ahead of him. Schuster for left centre, Funa obviously for centre/wing. Hopefully Metcalf is but hes gone AWOL too. Maybe Hoppa but hes injured. Harper is probably next bloke to debut for manly it any new backs are blooded.

Anyways, anyone of our youth players would probably add more to our attack than Elliott and Taufua. I’d be open to it.

Anyways, anyone of our youth players would probably add more to our attack than Elliott and Taufua. I’d be open to it.
There are probably 3 or 4 juniors that would add more to out attack than Elliot. The only one that would be a better FB replacement is young Hoppa, but he is apparently injured. Metcalfe and Ando are defence suspect, at best.

As for Horhay, there is nobody in our roster that could score the majority of the tries he does. Faster and taller, Funa and maybe Harper.
Defensively, nobody in our roster.

As for Horhay, there is nobody in our roster that could score the majority of the tries he does. Faster and taller, Funa and maybe Harper.
Defensively, nobody in our roster.
I believe Tyfuna has scored as many tries in three matches as Jorge has scored in 12 matches.
But it's primarily the fact that we can't use the bomb to the left wing as an attacking weapon because Jorge can't jump, and his slowness means he is letting in a lot of tries when teams kick behind him.
His time as a winger has past, and his future in RL is up to him if he wants to try to reinvent himself as a power forward.

An amazing percentage of his tries were scored from kicks which underlines how important the kick has become in today's game.
I watched him play a couple of times last year. I'm pretty sure he was playing fullback, and his defence was poor. Then again, he wasn't alone in that NSW Cup team. The defence took second place to attack so it was common for matches to finish 44 to 36 or so.
he'd be fast enough to get to the player in defence though, unlike elliot and jorge, who struggle to arrive in the frame in time for the try celebrations.

Not first grade standard ... good kid, good footy player .... can come up with a good run or play with ball in hand .... but just handles reggies .... was very ordinary in defence at fullback .... very ordinary both in tackling and positional awareness ....

And if you are size challenged .... you have to be a lot better than good ... you have to be exceptional Toovey or Allan Langer good ... and Jade isn't ...

Can't see him being sighted of Nobbys with Funa, Hoppa, Mitzy and Harper ahead of him ....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4