Jacob Preston

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Smokin Joe

Bencher
Gee whiz, guess this is why the change in junior recruitment they are implementing.
Local juniors Beau McKee(11) and Billy Miller(13) are guys they are developing who are ones to watch.
There are others like Tuionetoa(8) Death(9) Alexander(6) Davies(6) etc......
Harder to find kids a little older but they are looking at locals.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
His Resolute nature makes him a potential Origin player
Does he qualify for the Maroons @maxta ?
I actually think he was a Manly junior Bozo - but I'm not 100% sure of his birth place
Definitely a tough player who could play on any arena and hold his own and then some imo

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
This guy played for Belrose and went to St Augustine’s.

Seems to be playing well for the dogs, why isn’t he mentioned anywhere as a potential Manly Junior??
Because he isn’t a potential Manly junior.

He is a Manly junior.

Born over at Wahroonga, presumably at the Adventist Hospital.

If you mean why don’t the commentators mention that he is a Manly junior? You would have to ask them.

Why was he not graded at Manly? By his own admission, he played poorly in a trial game for the junior rep teams.

He grew up wanting to play for Manly. His father wanted him to play for Manly. On his mother’s side (I believe), he has a grandfather that played for the Berries (today’s Bulldogs).

Last edited:

Ryan

Journey Man
We had a plumber come over, and I was dressed in my Manly onesy, hat and sockies (which instantly endeared me to him hahaha).

Anyways, we got talking about Manly, and he said his son went to one of the Rugby League schools around here. He showed me pics of his kid playing representative rugby league (for Australia). Kid was an absolute giant.

Anyways, he went on to say Manly's pathways are that much of a disgrace, that they've had to transition to Rugby Union. He knew all the names (which allude me), that are involved for us.

What a shame. Our kids have to either go to another region, or different sport, because of how nasty our pathways are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18