Jackson not charged for chicken wing...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The only reason it Starlo's shoulder didn't go past the normal range of movement is because he rolled with it. That is what the chicken wing is designed to do, make the ball carrier submit so he's on his back.

That excuse from the MRC is ridiculous, so if Starlo didn't submit and had his shoulder potentially damaged, then there would be a case to answer.
That'll do me.

Are the 'Riff fans blowing up about this travesty of justice? They are the ones that are most affected. I've not read any comments from them in the mainstream media, and I don;t visit other clubs' forums.
Wouldn't I love to see the 'Riff beat the Dirty Dogs in Golden Point this weekend!

I saw this " smiling assassin " grinning his face off at the news he got off, and then Ha$ler telling the media that the refs had done a good job.

That'll ****en do me!!

Hope the Riff smash these grubs to the hereafter

Loobs said:
Like to see Soward kick into the ref to get another set then score to win it as the siren sounds...

Newest compulsory play of NRL (totally being ruined by boofheads @ the top) - always smash it hard as u can, straight @ the Ref, on the last tackle, so u get 6 more while attacking opponents tryline.

So easy - stupid D'head NRL officials.

And as u say Loobs, be sweet to see soward do it to the Dogs, with 5 seconds to go, so Panthers come from behind to win by 4 pts.

Green light to grubbiness. Can't be good for the game.

The only way to change it would be if somebody chicken winged the ref. see it fking hurts doesn't it.

Jerry1 said:
The only way to change it would be if somebody chicken winged the ref.

Great idea!

If I were Tony Archer I would be bringing in my own wrestling coach so all the refs know what tackles such as chicken wings feel like but will also be better at identifying deliberate wrestling moves.

Obviously anyone who is going to be involved in the Match Review Committee (that Obviously includes Toddy) will also need to attend.

It actually makes me angry that this isn't already happening - although I have been in a bit of a mood al week.

Brookie Brawler said:
Jerry1 said:
The only way to change it would be if somebody chicken winged the ref.

Great idea!

If I were Tony Archer I would be bringing in my own wrestling coach so all the refs know what tackles such as chicken wings feel like but will also be better at identifying deliberate wrestling moves.

Obviously anyone who is going to be involved in the Match Review Committee (that Obviously includes Toddy) will also need to attend.

It actually makes me angry that this isn't already happening - although I have been in a bit of a mood al week.

If Josh Reynolds did this he'd probably score himself a penalty try

Ironical isn't it, no shoulder charges, no punching but it's ok to rip some guys arm off intentionally.

Greenturd and the No Real Leadership have totally lost the plot.....maybe they are just so desperate to see the "Pride of the League" win and after they do they'll sit down and change it!!

Funny but I think NOTHING will happen.

Green... was interviewed by Chris Smith 2GB.

CS asked about chicken wings and shoulder charge suspensions Green ... trotted out the corporate line blah blah blah.

"There should be an investigation" 2V $10k fine.
"I have no confidence in the judiciary" Green $10k fine
"The NRL is corrupt they want a Souths & Rabbits grand-final" Jonathon Thurston NO FINE
"This referee (named) has no integrity" Craig Bellamy NO FINE.

I cannot phrase everything exactly and am relying upon my memory so there may be some discrepancies so I will apologise for every one that I got wrong. But I think the intent behind the comments is correct?

Daddycool08 said:
Green... was interviewed by Chris Smith 2GB.

CS asked about chicken wings and shoulder charge suspensions Green ... trotted out the corporate line blah blah blah.

"There should be an investigation" 2V $10k fine.
"I have no confidence in the judiciary" Green $10k fine
"The NRL is corrupt they want a Souths & Rabbits grand-final" Jonathon Thurston NO FINE
"This referee (named) has no integrity" Craig Bellamy NO FINE.

I cannot phrase everything exactly and am relying upon my memory so there may be some discrepancies so I will apologise for every one that I got wrong. But I think the intent behind the comments is correct?

Can't wait for 2015.

Look for the chicken wing to be replaced by the kimora. UFC fans will be familiar with this move to get an opponent to tap out.

Basically, pull a guys arm away from his body, behind his back and pull up.

I wouldn't put anything past Bellyache and his puppet McGuire.

The only reason they're doing it is because they're being allowed to get away with it. Great work Greensnot. The game burns while you fiddle with yourself you clown.

I hope the Riff destroy them.

Can't wait for 2015.

Look for the chicken wing to be replaced by the kimora. UFC fans will be familiar with this move to get an opponent to tap out.

Basically, pull a guys arm away from his body, behind his back and pull up.

I wouldn't put anything past Bellyache and his puppet McGuire.

The only reason they're doing it is because they're being allowed to get away with it. Great work Greensnot. The game burns while you fiddle with yourself you clown.

I hope the Riff destroy them.

We should try to lure Jackson away from the dogs. He's a good tough player, and the karma would be great.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
We should try to lure Jackson away from the dogs. He's a good tough player, and the karma would be great.

If he came to Manly he would have been charged and spent 4 weeks on the sideline. IMHO

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8