Jack Martin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
This stalwart of the club was Secretary manager of the football club for years, was a member of the Manly board and connected with the Leagues Club from the beginning and was an icon in Manly.

He passed away a week ago. In both the Manly Daily and today's SMH questions are asked as to why no recognition, black arm bands etc were used against the Dogs. Pretty poor form really!!!!!! :naughty:

Damn.

That is poor. Just reading that players like Bob Fulton, Malcolm Reilly, Graham Eadie and Randall all joined during his time at the club.

I'm trying to find an article to put up on him put to no avail.

If anyone knows where one is then we can chuck it up on the front page.

The Club wanted to do a minutes silence just before kick off, but were prevented from doing so because of NRL rules, particularly as it was a live TV game. Apparently you need to get NRL approval early in the week - a bit unrealistic on the NRL's part in the case of a sudden passing!

The Club are planning to do the minutes silence at an upcoming home game.

Not sure why they didn't wear the black armbands - maybe another stupid NRL rule ???

I dont like to be too critical but yes, thats pretty poor form if the NRL stands in the way of important life commemorations.

The Club wanted to do a minutes silence just before kick off, but were prevented from doing so because of NRL rules, particularly as it was a live TV game. Apparently you need to get NRL approval early in the week - a bit unrealistic on the NRL's part in the case of a sudden passing!

The Club are planning to do the minutes silence at an upcoming home game.

Not sure why they didn't wear the black armbands - maybe another stupid NRL rule ???
Thanks for that - though it is a pity that it didn't happen in the week that he passed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4