Jack Gosiewski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He reminds me of a young watmough, gives away a penalty but can be great in attack and defence. I think he is great of the bench and ups the tempo when he comes on
Agreed he is good impact off the bench and could one day be a starter. He just needs to cut out the pushed pass and dumb penalties. Or kicking lol

A different style of course, but similar to Tom Symonds in that he has most of the attributes but might end up just a smidge below the very top level.
Having said that, Symonds played over 80 games of NRL and was good enough to play in a grand final and some minor rep footy and I think Jack is capable of doing the same.
He is aged 25 but due to injury has played less than 30 NRL games, which makes me think he can definitely improve on what he's produced so far.

I don’t think he will be a consistent first grader - I hope I’m wrong.

I like Jack .He is the Jack of all trades
Very versatile off the bench ,plays in the backs and the forwards , very passionate player that always gives 100% and brings energy to the team

View attachment 11805

I agree with all of this Bozo.

But he has some rubbish in his game as well and has a tendency to overplay his hand.
He needs to stick to the simple stuff. Run hard. Tackle hard without crossing the line. His goal should be to perform like one of those Purple Scum players who seem to play above themselves when they get down there.

If he can't manage this, he's going to be a minimum wage contract lifer.

Read in the Tele today that GoJetSki is to be offered a multi year extension .... Dessie obviously sees a bit in him and has plans for him ...

Good to see we are retaining a lot of our squad and building a culture. Must be a value for money contract which I’ll be happy to keep him on.
Provides versatility off the bench and great cover in the back row. Is very aggressive and has a lot of growth left in him.
Very exciting times at our club. The start of something special

Injuries have been the main thing holding him back. He definitely has discipline problems but he likes to play at 100 mph so an extended run of matches would probably help in that regard. I know he has his critics here but I quite like him as a player.
Jackie has lots of skills that he hasn't had game time enough to perfect.

Like Beaver, he is a forward that can cover the flank positions :clap:

Not sure who it was but one of the ex footballers on fox mentioned recently that Jack was one of the best young talents in the NRL and it’s only the injuries that have been holding him back.

giphy.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8