• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Told he is unwanted by Barrett. We desperately need some depth in the utility department, would be handy at minimum wage as a #14 or depth option. Obviously not my 1st choice but thinking outside the box for cheaper alternatives. Thoughts?

Definitely an option to look at as he can cover both 6 and 7, and can also be a good option for Blacktown when he's not in the NRL side.

You’re kidding ?
We have enough Neville Nobody’s in the squad that we are trying to get rid of !
So you'd rather persist with Croker? cos unfortunately that's the alternative. We won't be buying superstars as depth players, that's just the way it is. At the moment we have no 9 and Croker is a walk up starter in our 17 each week. Even if we add Foran we will still need another couple playmaker options and they will be cheap depth options.

So you'd rather persist with Croker? cos unfortunately that's the alternative. We won't be buying superstars as depth players, that's just the way it is. At the moment we have no 9 and Croker is a walk up starter in our 17 each week. Even if we add Foran we will still need another couple playmaker options and they will be cheap depth options.

I may be biased as I am mates with Jacks uncle however he is a far better footballer than Croker the shocker and would be great for depth.

My thoughts.....
We need players with potential that can help take us to another level
What level can Jack take us to ?
We need nobodies that have the potential to become some bodies
What can Jack ever become ?

Cogger is garbage.
We have Cust who is hooker / half coverage. Croker too who is a similar level than Cogger as a depth player.
Schuster DCE 6 / 7. Would hate to see more flops take jersey space by signing cogger (i.e. Cogger, Croker currently. Give Schuster, Cust game time).

Noticed the article and links say that talks have stalled with Albert Hoppa? Maybe the mail with Hoppa Snr putting an unrealistic price tag on his son was true?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6