Jack broke his hand?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Clay

Bencher
Seen on Twitter Jetski broke his hand. Can anyone confirm? I guess Frank is back next week and down to 18 players?

Jesus. H. Christ.

Started with a 28 man squad.

Lost 3 now to season ending injures....down to 25

Punted Lussick......24

Lost Taufua, now GoJetSki.....22

This is truly incredible.

This cap s*it needs to be sorted ASAP so we can sort some players.

Our forwards are just sooooo down on fitness that I don't see things turning around anytime soon... Anytime we are down on possession for a 10min stretch, we have blokes walking on the spot and its not something that you can rectify mid-season without burning blokes out (PLUS WE HAVE NO ALTERNATIVES THAT WE CAN BRING INTO OUR SQUAD)...

We are gonna need a LOT of heart, and a sh*tload more luck than we have been getting, just to compete this year IMO...

Has there ever been a forfeit??

I doubt it, but we aren’t far away from one!

Couple more injuries and when they name the 21 we’ll name 13, Paseka at half, Lane at fullback, Jono Wright at 5/8.

Has there ever been a forfeit??

I doubt it, but we aren’t far away from one!

Couple more injuries and when they name the 21 we’ll name 13, Paseka at half, Lane at fullback, Jono Wright at 5/8.

1909 grand final was the only one, ours will be the second. at least we will stay in a positive for and against if we forfeit the rest of the season.

You think Greenberg cares??

He’s at home jizzing off following our loss, he’s happier than a pig in mud!!
No I'm under no illusions about what greenturds up to but the RLPA beats it's chest about letting more $$$ drift to the top and f*ck anybody else, then let them do something about clubs who through injury end up playing with short rosters and players risking further injury.
Let's see if they have any real steel.

No I'm under no illusions about what greenturds up to but the RLPA beats it's chest about letting more $$$ drift to the top and f*ck anybody else, then let them do something about clubs who through injury end up playing with short rosters and players risking further injury.
Let's see if they have any real steel.

They’ve never had balls that lot, just jobs for the boys!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10