Jack Bird ... WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Reports today that Jack Bird will be released from his last year at Broncos if a club was willing to pay $500k of his $900k contract .... Manly named as a club interested ....

If that is true ... heaven help us ... all hope is lost ...

Bring in Brian Smith - proven to clean out clubs and get talent in . Took the dragons from low down to 2 GF. Parra to GF and roosters from last to GF . I can’t think of anyone anywhere that can do what Brian Smith can Do .

Bring in Brian Smith - proven to clean out clubs and get talent in . Took the dragons from low down to 2 GF. Parra to GF and roosters from last to GF . I can’t think of anyone anywhere that can do what Brian Smith can Do .

Other than win a Grandfinal ... appears to be a good coach .. just need someone else to take over on Grandfinal week ..

I can’t see any club going after Bird unless he is $250-300k tops. In which case it is hardly worth the Broncos paying so much freight. I think he will stay there unless the old medical retirement kicks in for a year before magically being able to play again aka the South’s model of medical retirement.

Other than win a Grandfinal ... appears to be a good coach .. just need someone else to take over on Grandfinal week ..

lol
Yeah That’s right - I’m a close friend of his but I still can’t think of anyone who can turn a club around quicker
Manly have been a shambles more of the past 5 years or so . And I’d be happy to make the GF and he is due to win one.

And Birdy. I'm going yes. Strange one I know. He is a class player. Something rather Jamie Lyon about him in terms of just natural footballer and backing himself. That he has struggled with issues (no not being a country boy and hating Parramatta) injury and other issues at donkeyville means he will be on the cheap. This one actually does have DES written all over it. But have to be less the $500.

Walters has said he wants bird to stay on.. so I'm guessing him moving may be off the cards now.. unless Jack is seeking the release rather than being shopped?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2