JAC the fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should the fox have played origin

• Yes

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Yes of course

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No, I don't understand football

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Since his debut for the Tigers, he's been my favourite non-Manly player.
I knew he was going to be special. Plus, I love the speedsters as much as @BOZO

Not trying to come across like some 'talent scout' or 'oracle' but, JAC the Foxx has never let me down in the entertainment department and I think he's a great role model and great person.

Freddy F'ed up big time leaving him out of Origin in favour of his Roosters and Panthers connections!

Since his debut for the Tigers, he's been my favourite non-Manly player.
I knew he was going to be special. Plus, I love the speedsters as much as @BOZO

Not trying to come across like some 'talent scout' or 'oracle' but, JAC the Foxx has never let me down in the entertainment department and I think he's a great role model and great person.

Freddy F'ed up big time leaving him out of Origin in favour of his Roosters and Panthers connections!

You are spot on with your speed Kills post feathered friend

Speed dominates in every sport

Slow is a liability in both attack and defence

You can not tackle a player you can not catch

Manly Sea eagles backs are meant to fly and Koula and Garrick in the centres are the apple of my eye :)

Speed is cocaine on the footy field

Speed thrills

AND
1668280636782.png

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Yeah, but, this is just as good
That blinding burst of acceleration by Gartner is just as good as any speedster for sure

As soon as Gartner takes the ball he propels like a cannon ball firing out from a cannon

And flys like Eagles backs are meant to fly straight over the try line for a blistering try

Speed is cocaine on the footy field and gets commentators and fans high

Speed is addictive . You cant get enough

If the Fox is the fastest player on the planet

Saab is the fastest player in the whole universe as there is No Saabstitute for Speed

• 👍
Reactions: R3
There is nothing more underwhelming than watching slow backs run in slow motion

We are the Sea eagles for Gods sake

We are not the Snails !

1668322823995.png

Thanks once again SR8 for another memorable spine tingling speed moment

Saab takes the ball out wide with room to move and turns on the turbo charger and bursts into the clear

and another Tommy Turbo backs up in support for runaway try

These are the Speed Thrilling Killing moments fans pay to go to the game and get value for their dollar

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2