J Turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was just talking to my hubby earlier about the T boys how old are the younger ones? Does anyone know?

Look at the time on the clock for the one that the Warriors guy does an airswing and Jake drops on the ball. Then look at the time DCe slots the goal.

The actual charge down was off a Sean Johnson field goal attempt and was a proper charge down then regather the ball in wet and slippery conditions under pressure. We score field goal in the subsequent set. Not shown on that highlights reel

Look at the time on the clock for the one that the Warriors guy does an airswing and Jake drops on the ball. Then look at the time DCe slots the goal.

The actual charge down was off a Sean Johnson field goal attempt and was a proper charge down then regather the ball in wet and slippery conditions under pressure. We score field goal in the subsequent set. Not shown on that highlights reel

ah ok. Was doing my head in thinking I had missed something, watched the replay 3 times to confirm.

Whomever did the highlights must have had a few too many

Jake is a champion. His heart and his tackling style remind me of past champions and if the interchange gets to six watch his value go up. Not that bad with ball in hand either but knows not to overplay it. I hope NSW see what I do because he is Josh Jackson but bigger and smarter with better defence. When he hits a bloke they stop. Watched the warriors fail to put players down at all today using the catch and hold technique.

Watched JTurbo bend the attacking line by forcing support players backwards by snapping the lead runner.

Turbos are cleanskins - no tatts, no convictions - both great Community minded kids :clap:

On top of all that, both are also well-mannered and level-headed and are a credit to their parents and family. We're so fortunate to have them! :clap:

Tbh this origin talk about them doesn't really enthuse me - I fear playing Origin will 'spoil' them. This is with my maroon/white glasses on though :giggle:

Jake you are an inspiration! The one thing that has kepy me sane during the last few years of turmoil is knowing that Jake and his brother
Tom are the future of our club and role models for the game. Our future is in safe hands once our current legends retire

How is that even possible? That's right up there with leaving gifty's grubber to robbo off the 2011 GF in the season highlights dvd!

This from Andrew Voss:

Who is the best defender in the NRL?

Jake Trbojevic.

And to back up this assessment, look no further than Jake's second-half tackle in Perth on the Warriors' Ken Maumalo.

For technique, there is no better tackler in the NRL

Trbojevic's style is not dissimilar to that of former Manly great Steve Menzies.

http://www.nrl.com/cummins-should-be-applauded-voss/tabid/10874/newsid/99360/default.aspx

there ya go capo's....linked!

If Jake at the very least isn't a shoe-in for the Four Nations squad at the end of this season, Meninga either has rocks in his head or can't see past Qld.

Imagine in ten years time when he goes to Souths and Tommy spits the dummy and starts playing s-house haha

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4