Izzy an Eagle?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was probably fulfilling a lifelong dream, to train with the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles. He would have been in awe.
Jamie to Izzy, "What's your name, kid?"

MWSE said:
Watching Folau cry after the thumping we gave them in 2008 is one of my most cherished memories.

It was my computer background for years. Never get sick of it; champagne comedy.

2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+ee_vwK3Zcqul.jpg

Izzy gooorne to Tahs!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rugby/payto-panda-benji-marshall-set-to-sign-with-auckland-blues/story-fni2fzt2-1226685230880

THE NRL can forget about luring back Israel Folau after the superstar agreed to terms with the Waratahs.

Folau is understood to have extended his tenure at NSW by two years, and once the ARU top-up component of his deal is settled it will be publicised.

Folau, who was on Thursday night rubbing shoulders with other football heavies including NRL types at the subscription television ASTRA Awards, will become one of the highest paid rugby players in the country.

It could still take a few weeks to settle the contract but Folau'sre-signing is also expected to help the Waratahs secure Kurtley Beale, who was spotted at the club's Moore Park office on Thursday.

It is a time of change at the Tahs.

Coach Michael Cheika has taken a hard-line stance on players leaving the club in the off-season.

After initially announcing that Japan-bound Berrick Barnes and France-bound Sitaleki Timani would be part of the Waratahs' two-match tour to Argentina next month, on Thursday he announced they had been pulled.

Cheika, who is filthy on a number of players who have decided to leave, wants to give opportunities to those who he may be able to use next season, and has now included Eastwood centre Michael McDougall, 22, as Barnes' replacement.

The Tahs play two games against Argentinaubon August 3ueand 9, which the Pumas are using as their warm-up to the Rugby Championship.
------------------------------
Thank God :cool:

HappilyManly said:
Izzy gooorne to Tahs!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rugby/payto-panda-benji-marshall-set-to-sign-with-auckland-blues/story-fni2fzt2-1226685230880

Lol at Greenworm. There'll be some Aussie cricketers available Todd.

Well if that means the Dogs end up keeping Barba for a bit longer it's good news. The longer he stays there the longer it will be until the players are gruntled again.

Probably just a little bit of professional courtesy, we help him and he helps us. Would be good for our back 3 to get to train with Folau, he is one of the best in the business.

Rambo1987 said:
SPOTTED I

CODE crosser Izzy Folau at Manly Sea Eagles training at Narrabeen this week. Relax, the Waratahs were training there.

Yep,just training session with that "forward pass" code.Nothing to see here folks...move on...lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6