I've heard Crusher is leaving-going with Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why BAZ out of all the people would even make such a pathetic thread?? Weren`t you the one complaining before about the negative threads every where??

:huh:

Pathetic thread?
Whatever. You guys are weird.
Why have a swipe at me just because you don't like the content of the thread. Tools.

bazeagle said:
Pathetic thread?
Why have a swipe at me just because you don't like the content of the thread. Tools.
Pathetic because you do not reveal any information at all.

bazeagle said:
Pathetic thread?

I have heard that Des' wife thinks the same about you

On Twitter, Warwick (from us) announced as their new Recruitment and Development Manager).

Sounds like Noel is staying where he is to me

Can't see Crusher going. I mean, not everyone wants to sell their soul to the Devil, like young Desmond, and head over to Inflammatory-Pustown.

Phantar said:
Can't see Crusher going. I mean, not everyone wants to sell their soul to the Devil, like young Desmond, and head over to Inflammatory-Pustown.

A decision he may well live to regret.

But over 4 years he will hav $3 million in the bank...so maybe "regret" is the wrong word

bob dylan said:
Geez I thought this thread was going to be about a couple of men having a mid-life crisis and shacking up together.

Anyone who wants to go to the Dogs because Des is going is not worth worrying about. Having loyalty to Des over the team doesn't cut it with me.

Crusher, to me anyway, might have his best work behind him judging by our results in the lower grades this year.

I can ensure anyone who goes 2 things,

1. Manly will be successful without them, we have survived without Arthurson and Fulton, maybe even become more successful.

2. The grass is not always greener. Continued poor results by the Dogs will not be tolerated (nor should they be) by their fans and management. With their average roster they will need to do some real heavy recruiting to even make themselves a top 8 side let alone a premiership contender. When a club is rotten its usually rotten to the core.

Mate you have hit the nail on the head and I just wanted to add that when Tooves takes over it will be like a new broom sweeping clean, he is going to have the support staff he wants.
Great music from the 60s there Bob, I remember you but the rest of the sixties is a bit of blur!!

Whatever, whatever and whatever.
Lets start talking some kind of basic sense closer to the season start in 2012.
In the meantime, the WAMF'S, Kiwi Eagles, Ceagle, JJai of this forum; go have a big sleep.

bazeagle said:
In the meantime, the WAMF'S, Kiwi Eagles, Ceagle, JJai of this forum; go have a big sleep

Oh yeah I see what you are saying, I should disappear for a while until we need to start talking some sense, you are probably onto something there

I guess that would probably be your cue to have a sleep at the point where the sense talkers kick in ?

Kiwi Eagle said:
bazeagle said:
In the meantime, the WAMF'S, Kiwi Eagles, Ceagle, JJai of this forum; go have a big sleep

Oh yeah I see what you are saying, I should disappear for a while until we need to start talking some sense, you are probably onto something there

I guess that would probably be your cue to have a sleep at the point where the sense talkers kick in ?

Like I said KE. Whatever. You can try to be as clever as you like.
it all comes back to: whatever.

bob dylan said:
Crusher, to me anyway, might have his best work behind him judging by our results in the lower grades this year.

I don't think Crusher is responsible for recruiting every one of our lower grade players mate. I think you'll find that one of Des's complaints was the lack of funding for the lower tier sides, and that is reflected in their results this year. No money, no talent, no win. Crusher's hit rate is pretty good when he does throw some coin at someone.

But as Baz says....it all comes back to whatever.........that's the secret to good recruitment.

bazeagle said:
In the meantime, the WAMF'S, Kiwi Eagles, Ceagle, JJai of this forum; go have a big sleep.

What..:dodgy:
i was just saying no need for this thread when there is another one already on the same bull****.. lol Baz i recall you having a go at ppl , for the Des to dogs thread , asking dan to delete threads about Des going to the dogs.
So i was just reminding you ..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4