ive done it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
for the third week in a row i have tipped the eagles at the last minute in the tipping comp.can someone please supply me with a valid reason.i have convinced myself i have made a rational choice.i need backup!

Just remember sue you have up until 6.30 tommorrow to change that to a loss. Save us all from another depressing weekend.

I really had a good look at the player line-ups on Thursday. Manly has a better chance in this one. Penrith are very ordinary and they have had some poor results at home this year losing the last 5 straight. Sure, we are running around in circles but we will click one of these weeks and tonight could be the one. $2.35 with SportsTab but around $2.55 with the bookies. I feel like a lemming heading for a cliff and not understanding why, but I have actually put a reasonable plonk on and stand by the tip for Manly to win.

ive tipped them but cant back them manlybacker.last week cost me plenty on the punt.im worried about bk and beaver being very tired and without them we are toast.

you may be right though.some of our disjointed unorthodox play may click one night and we can jag a few tries to lift our confidence.if we lose tonight i fear for our final 8 chances.and penrith has NOTHING to play for now so we have no excuses.

I agree - if we lose tonight and they announce Orford as a signing it is spiralling out of the 8 time. I am looking forward to how Burns lines up - he is damn strong but this is a different level.

i only saw him once against the raiders but he was carrying an injury from early on..looked to have good skills but he was obviously hampered.can kick goals too i believe.

well burns showed that we need a 5/8.

we all know he is talented but looked ordinary tonight.

i think it is obvoius now that Jye should have been given a go but some others got there way and were wrong

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4