Its Time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
It's time for the likes of dean and co to be stopped or at the very least be shaken up.

I am gonna do everything i can to make sure come the football club AGM this year there is a rival ticket to get rid of the dead wood out of the Football Club.

I think theres enough people on here who have business background to form a ticket.

We do need atleast One High Profile figurehead to lead the ticket like Price was at parramatta.
I plan to work on that one whilst im in england.

But in the Mean time i urge everyone on here who is unhappy with this **** and the likes of Dean and co and their KPIs to join the football club if you arent a member. I understand you may not be able to vote this year if you join but if this takes two years to achieve its worth it.

Also if anyone wants to actively run on the ticket put your name down in this thread.

I personally wouldnt run as i dont think it would be apporiate given how far away i live. But im more than perpared to work in the background organising things.

Dan if possible is there anyway this thread can be visable to Members only.

Don't you have to wait for two years before being allowed to vote?  So even if a bunch of intelligent people did sign up it would take 2 years to do anything substantive.

It might be easier to just find every scrap of dirt out there on these characters and force them out by exposing any skeletons in their closet.

Good on you Mata. Why go for due process when the skeletons in the closet approach can be used. Why did you ever stop being a journalist? :)

You will agree due process is an ass in this case.  2 years to do anything and even then you know the whole thing will be a proxy vote stitch-up with sgt the whip.  He may have only gathered 5 votes in the recent Council elections but he'd get the oldboy's network over the line - and 2 years is a long time to wait to be shafted.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4