Its time orford its time -> post any orford stuff here from his PL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Come on dude its 12:01 and no news yet..... lets keep everyone informed

lol if the press release was at 12 it may notbe announced till 12:30 anyway

I heard The Rabbits just signed Ben Rogers from Panther PL I think (from MSE site), and Nathan Merrit is heading back there.

I cant believe merrit is going back!

The longer Orford keeps this crap up the more I think its best he just doesnt come.

...from today's Herald Sun....

"Orford's manager George Mimis last night confirmed the halfback's future could hinge on Storm signing Penrith prop Ben Ross.

Ross is also considering an offer from Cronulla but is unlikely to make a decision until after the Panthers game against the Bulldogs tonight.

"I am speaking to Matt again tomorrow," Mimis said.

"There is a definite chance he will make a decision before the game on Sunday."

Orford has been tipped to join Storm centre Steven Bell at Manly next year. "

You may all be a little pissed off about the decision not coming out, but have a look at my scenario.

It is highly unlikely Orford is going to sign with a rival club a day before he plays against the Broncos in a massive match.

Orford himself has said the longer it drags on the less likely he will stay in Melbourne.

So my theory is that if it isn't announced until next week, Manly are a better chance of getting his signature.

Announcing it today would most likely mean he is staying in Melbourne.

true vegas...and true blunty..but stilll i am ****ing sick of this ****

i just emailed hadley and he said they contacted manly and manly said they know nothing about it, so he reckons if he did have a press conference at 12, it would be with MELBOURNE

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4