It's time for a.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
GROUP HUG !!!

giphy.gif

How good are our players, coaching staff, management, and supporters. We rock !!

Kumbaya my Bozo, kumbaya.

So proud to be an Eagles supporter this morning - came home late and watched the replay - didn't know the score. Was expecting a loss if I'm being honest, but what I saw this morning was nothing short of outstanding. Must be one of the all-time great Manly "backs against the wall" efforts I reckon. This footy team has plainly got guts and determination, especially in defence - we saw that against Parramatta, but this was another level. There simply wasn't a bad player out there. Nate Myles tackled his guts out and Brenton Lawrence (I've always been a huge fan) is coming back to his best after two seasons of cruel injuries. Dylan Walker had a point to prove I suspect and did it with style. Congratulations to our coach, players and staff for pulling it together in what must have been a hard week for a great footy club. Go Eagles!

Nice to have company so early in the morning on Silvertails usually only a few of us on. Guess everyone has been too excited to sleep.Nice to dream this number of feathered friends will be on after we win GF

So great to see an 80 minute effort and the team showing resilience when things went against them from about the 20th minute to the 35th minute where the team had the period of dropped balls, conceded penalties and a try and then you saw Winterstein make a great tackle on Thurston to deny him a try that gives them a 12 point lead and shortly after DCE does 2 magical things that turn the game and get us on the front foot and the team got stronger and stronger.

This was a character building win, make no mistake about it and this is what is going be needed week in week out. A big step in the right direction and well done to the whole squad and coaching staff for hitting back after a wretched week.

GROUP HUG !!!

giphy.gif

How good are our players, coaching staff, management, and supporters. We rock !!

Kumbaya my Bozo, kumbaya.
Haha. Agreed C&C. It's a massive love fest on here this morning. Everyone is best buddies again.
You know the good thing about a win. Means it's going to be a good week and means that I am actually looking forward to next weeks game. Bring on the Dogs!!!

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8