Its only the beginning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
The result was lousy but this was a decent effort.
When you consider that the match was pretty much decided when their winger intercepts a ball where its a certain try for us, 10 point turn around and it was up hill after that.

Really impressed with Kieran, he made things happen, Not happy with the in disclpine with the ball, 2 penalites while we had it. We again got nothing from Klein, we have never won a match with him as the ref. I think the knock on by their guy Webb with 10 minutes to go was again crucial. Our ruck was too slow all game, they were all over the play the ball.

There was enough there to suggest that Manly will do well this year. Bring it on I cant wait for the season to get going.

A disappointing result even though the effort was there. A few decisions went awry both from Klein and of our boys.

Onward & upward!

The first 3 games of the NRL will be of concern.
vs Warriors - they will definitely want pay-back and we're on their turf!
vs Tigers - many are saying this is the team to beat for 2012 (apart from us)
vs Sharks - who will be out to prove the Trial was no fluke.

But hey, I'm confident, perhaps one-eyed, but confident!

It was good to see the football on again after 4 months of cricket. The Warriors game will be a huge test but at the same time all the pressure is on them. They've had a perfect preparation and will be playing at home. Manly on the other hand will be coming back from the UK and have to acclimatize themselves to the conditions again.

It's a long season and they are much better placed this year than they were last year. I'm very positive about this season and can't wait for it all to start.

Go the Sea Eagles....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4