It's only 3 games?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know history says we can't or anyone from the bottom half for that matter but come on.

it's 3 games. 3 games against better opposition but just 3 games to make the GF.
We beat the rooters. we should have beat the Broncos.we beat NQ. toweled up sharks. Penrith got a roasting last
we came close with the storm in game 1 this year. parra doesn't matta cause they suck.
come on Manly. price the haters wrong.

I know history says we can't or anyone from the bottom half for that matter but come on.

it's 3 games. 3 games against better opposition but just 3 games to make the GF.
We beat the rooters. we should have beat the Broncos.we beat NQ. toweled up sharks. Penrith got a roasting last
we came close with the storm in game 1 this year. parra doesn't matta cause they suck.
come on Manly. price the haters wrong.
I agree with almost everything you said bar 1 point.... We should have beat the broncos?? Why?? Because we had an early lead?? By that theory, warriors have every right to say they should have beaten us when they lead 16-0... Or roosters should have beaten us because they lead 18-6.. I dont buy that for a minute.
Fully agree we have the talent to make the gf, but.. Broncos are always a worry, storm absolutely s@$t on us, and i think the roosters would take us very Seriously aftee our last 2 meetings

Each game on its own merit I say. Teams change, adapt and grow as the season progresses.

Look at 2013, Souffs beat us both games and then we knock them out of the finals.

Gee that was a good game :)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8