It's Member Thank You Round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Not sure if I can make it. Ive done my back in. I fell flat on my back on Brookie oval after the game on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. Tried to kick a footy and both feet slipped out from under me with the dew on the ground. I Can hardly move :(

Get well soon bones.

bones said:
Not sure if I can make it. Ive done my back in. I fell flat on my back on Brookie oval after the game on Sunday and have been in bed ever since. Tried to kick a footy and both feet slipped out from under me with the dew on the ground. I Can hardly move :(

Get well soon bones.

Bugger, just bought a couple of tickets for my wife and Chris (who works here with me) through Ticketmaster online....oh well it's only $12 or something so no big deal.

See you all on Friday arvo

Bugger, just bought a couple of tickets for my wife and Chris (who works here with me) through Ticketmaster online....oh well it's only $12 or something so no big deal.

bones said:

Poor bastard. Jeana sends you her best.

bones said:

Poor bastard. Jeana sends you her best.

I thank mine every day.

And get well soon bones!

(2 comments unrelated!!)

I thank mine every day.

And get well soon bones!

(2 comments unrelated!!)

bones said:

Well I'll be, how are you Jye ? What have you been up to since 2006 ?

bones said:

Well I'll be, how are you Jye ? What have you been up to since 2006 ?

Mark from Brisbane said:

Are you in reserved seating or where the real action is, on the hill?

Mark from Brisbane said:

Are you in reserved seating or where the real action is, on the hill?

Surely somebody would be willing to push bones around in a wheel chair ! The bloke cant miss the last home game for the year !

Surely somebody would be willing to push bones around in a wheel chair ! The bloke cant miss the last home game for the year !

Daniel said:
excellent thank you Larissa. Two games this year and both against the Broncos, I can't seem to escape seeing the Broncos, no matter how far I travel.

Dan

if you are around the club come grab a beer with us

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10