Its Great to have em all against us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Living in Qld on the Goldy its bloody hard to read anything but dribble from hack journos in any paper up here, particularly after we wipped the floor with the drongos, but I have to admit I like the fact that everyone hates us, particularly watching the reaction I get as I drive past people in my maroon falcon with the white pin strips flag on the front & manly posters in each window, its as if people have just sucked on a sour lemon! haha and after we win on Sunday everyone of them will have to get used to the fact that for the next 12 months we will be reffered to as the NRL Premiers! I'm looking forward to catching up with all my Manly mates on Sunday to watch our boys do the lap of honor holding the trophy, particularly seeing Gallops face as the players give him the brush on the podium!

Agree!! Live out near Toowoomba in a town bristling with Broncos supporters!! Loved hearing all their reasons on Saturday why they lost - the usual drivel!! Put two Manly flags up the flag pole yesterday and they looked awesome but some lowlife has stolen them overnight. Might paint a couple of flags saying "Steal Me If You Love Manly!!" on one side and MANLY - DOIN THE EAGLE ROCK 2011 on the other side - that'll stop them!! hahahaha

i think that Manly shouldnt brush Gallop, i say step it up a notch in the other direction. Instead of insulting him, every player should grab him and give him a big sloppy kiss.
We dont want to be grouped in to the same catagory as Melbourne by booing him. A silent protest is a nice way to handle him.

zebo26 said:
Agree!! Live out near Toowoomba in a town bristling with Broncos supporters!! Loved hearing all their reasons on Saturday why they lost - the usual drivel!! Put two Manly flags up the flag pole yesterday and they looked awesome but some lowlife has stolen them overnight. Might paint a couple of flags saying "Steal Me If You Love Manly!!" on one side and MANLY - DOIN THE EAGLE ROCK 2011 on the other side - that'll stop them!! hahahaha
Go for it and good to see Manly fans sticking it up em in their heart land!

Dan79 said:
i think that Manly shouldnt brush Gallop, i say step it up a notch in the other direction. Instead of insulting him, every player should grab him and give him a big sloppy kiss.
We dont want to be grouped in to the same catagory as Melbourne by booing him. A silent protest is a nice way to handle him.
Agree - not necessarily the kissing though! I'm sure the Manly players will be instructed to handle the meeting with David Gallop in a responsible manner, whatever the result.

Phantar said:
Dan79 said:
Agree - not necessarily the kissing though! I'm sure the Manly players will be instructed to handle the meeting with David Gallop in a responsible manner, whatever the result.
Agree we should show Class and Grace.

I had visions of our boys snubbing Gallop in the GF earlier in the year, but as it gets closer to reality I think we should just extend an open hand and stare the devil straight in the face. Just make sure he looks each of our players in the eye.

While the main reason I think we should do this is that it would show class from our end, I think it would have the added benefit of making him more uncomfortable than anything else - he will find it hard to look us in the eye as deep down he knows what he did to Brett was wrong, and he will have no high horse to get up on to complain about the way we conducted ourselves.

Yea, I am quite enjoying, even revelling in all the footy fans' now supporting the Warriors in this game, or claiming they have little interest in it now.

When I am such the opposite.

Not too concerned with politics involving Gallop/NRL etc., but thoroughly enjoying media tainting against us and lack of embracing the Maroon & White as the now only remaining Aussie team in the comp.

Manly Warringah!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8