It's all going to script

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Get set for the Soap Opera Overture, or SOO as Channel Nein call it. In episode one controversy raged, with the baddies taking an early advantage due to Video F'n Reffen. But in episode two the goodies, backs to the wall, withstand the pressure to set the scene for the climactic final episode.
Here's where the script writers borrow from the Bold and the Beautuful. You see, there is a goodie among the baddies. He has a heart of gold and, best of all, he's coloured. Now, the good-baddie is playing his last game (cue the violins). In a quivering voice he tells reporters - ad nausem for the three weeks leading up to his farewell - just how proud he is to have represented his homeland (no, wait, that needs a re-write. We'll substitute Fiji for Qld). The endless stories tell that no matter what the outcome of the match, our good-baddie will always be a winner. His teamates rally round. "We'll win it for the big fella" they chorus. Cue the tears. . .

Three bloody weeks of this. Channel Nein will milk it for all it's worth.

What'll Ch9 do if he gets injured in a club game? Actually the ideal irony would be if he coat hangers someone in a club game and gets suspended.

Pardon me while I stick pins in a doll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bigswifty said:
What'll Ch9 do if he gets injured in a club game? Actually the ideal irony would be if he coat hangers someone in a club game and gets suspended.

Pardon me while I stick pins in a doll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'm not sure Petro is still good enough for SOO. Perhaps sticking with him could be a help to NSW.

COMMANDER said:
You could always just not watch it.

He's lucky qld selectors are loyal because his form doesn't warrant being there in game 3. He's a passenger.

Hope nsw wins by a large margin so I can laugh at those dickheads who have been talking up 7 in a row.

Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:

He's lucky qld selectors are loyal because his form doesn't warrant being there in game 3. He's a passenger.

Hope nsw wins by a large margin so I can laugh at those dickheads who have been talking up 7 in a row.

The script at this stage last year said that Lockyer would get the fairytale finish. Which, as we know, he did. This time around I feel that the re-run won't happen. I see a smashing by NSW to take the shield. It will be the end of an era, and the start of a Blue era :)

Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:

They'll just say "ah well, we had to let you win 1 so you'd stop complaining. Now where's my sexy cousin?"

Jono said:
Cameron said:
COMMANDER said:

The script at this stage last year said that Lockyer would get the fairytale finish. Which, as we know, he did. This time around I feel that the re-run won't happen. I see a smashing by NSW to take the shield. It will be the end of an era, and the start of a Blue era :)

We can only hope that it works out that way :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2