It's all go for big Joe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it

SEA Eagles forward Joe Galuvao heads into tonight's big grudge match with Des Hasler's Bulldogs at Brookvale Oval admitting it is the team's biggest test of the season.

The experienced NRL campaigner is under no illusions as to the challenge presented by Hasler's new charges, who have managed to win their past seven games.
"The Bulldogs are not on top of the comp for nothing," Galuvao told the Manly Daily.
"We have been pretty inconsistent this year and, especially after last weekend, it will be good to get our season back on track."
Galuvao was referring to Manly's shock 32-6 loss to the Knights in Newcastle.
One of Manly's quiet achievers, Galuvao can't wait to make some noise when he gets into the action in front of a packed house tonight.
"People have been talking about Des coming back to Brookie from the beginning of the year," he said.
"And as the game draws closer it is hard to hide your anticipation and excitement."
The Hasler factor adds a new dynamic to the clash.
"We know Des - we know what he is like in the change rooms," Galuvao said.
"He will really be pumping the boys up and making sure they are playing like they have in the last couple of weeks.
"He knows the type of players that we have and he knows the dangers and the pitfalls if they don't come prepared for this Friday.
"We know that Des will really get those guys going."
Despite the hype surrounding tonight's game, Galuvao said there had been no difference in the Sea Eagles' preparations this week.
``All the boys have been together for so long they know what to expect from each other,'' he said.
``Especially from these type of occasions the boys feed off each other and keep each other calm.''
Tonight's game has extra meaning for Galuvao whose wife Maybelle, a sensational professional singer, will be performing with The Groove Chapter before the match.
``I'm pretty excited, she is an awesome artist,'' Galuvao said. ``She is more nervous singing in front my colleagues and letting me down.
``But I know she is a professional and she will kill it. It will be really really special.''
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/its-all-go-for-big-joe/

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6