It's all go for big Joe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I din't know his wife was a singer.

Good luck to her tonight, hope she gets a great cheer!

Go big Joe!

Credit to Des for identifying that an ageing Gulavao still had a few very good seasons ahead of him in maroon & white.

globaleagle said:

Go big Joe!

Pretty sure she did an anthem or sang at a GF some years back,

jbb/james said:
globaleagle said:

Go big Joe!

Pretty sure she did an anthem or sang at a GF some years back,

Ah, good one , thanks.

Well, may they both be at their best before and during the game (not my business after the game!)

WAMF said:
Credit to Des for identifying that an ageing Gulavao still had a few very good seasons ahead of him in maroon & white.

Bless your kind heart:angel:

The strategy, as he was signed mid year with an opposition Club, was to allocate the Salary Cap to prevent the young talent from being retained by Manly. Many backended contracts were also drawn up by the Son of Sam for this objective as were the insertion of the get out clauses.

It is truly a feat of amazing mateship from the Players who stayed for less and those who re-arranged their existing contracts.
As well as amazing business acumen from Perry, for sourcing the Third Party deals to keep the core Manly Team together.:angel:

Hope that JoeG gets his first try of 2012 tonight:)

There was something about his wife during the Panthers run to the GF.
Which led to the singing of the New Zealand national anthem at a test (side note have you ever noticed how good that anthem is regardless of who's singing it? Ours needs a really good singer or it sounds like fingers going down a blackboard)

Joe at least runs straight and hard, unlike a few others in the engine room. And doesn't see himself as a 5/8th.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8