Its a Channel 9/Rabbitohs rootathon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow - that's a penalty these days? A hand bouncing off his arm and touching his cheek on the way back up? Let's just call it touch footy and be done with it.

The vermin are getting away with sooooooo much tonight.....! They have thrown bucket loads of forward passes, I seriously can't believe this crap.

Wow - that's a penalty these days? A hand bouncing off his arm and touching his cheek on the way back up? Let's just call it touch footy and be done with it.
That was terrible. As is the goanna

You are a bunch of old dorks. The goanna is good. Pleased to see a non American post try celebration and the kids out there watching the game who don't have wives and kids of their own and jobs they have to go to but like the five minutes they get to sit on the toilet and log on to silver tails, ducking love that stuff. Seriously if you are all goanna be so precious it's goanna be unbearable during the post DCE Foran rebuilding years. Souths made the dogs two time losers FFS. I can't ask for much more than that except manly making it happen.

You are a bunch of old dorks. The goanna is good. Pleased to see a non American post try celebration and the kids out there watching the game who don't have wives and kids of their own and jobs they have to go to but like the five minutes they get to sit on the toilet and log on to silver tails, ducking love that stuff. Seriously if you are all goanna be so precious it's goanna be unbearable during the post DCE Foran rebuilding years. Souths made the dogs two time losers FFS. I can't ask for much more than that except manly making it happen.
When i see it i think he looks like a rapist doing it, it's creepy and gross

Dork is a 28 year old man crawling around on all fours because he is "excited" that he got to put the ball over the line..."daddy, did you see what I just did?" "all my friends are happy, and I feel happy too".

You never see Snake carry on like an "under 12's".

Man up.

The only Souffs player I want to see play well is Gifty. Couldn't give a rats backside about the rest of the Vermin.

Nein starting off the season with a Souffs wankfest.....sadly it was bound to happen.

Apparently the footy show was a detailed retrospective of souths gf win. Remember when they did this for us in 2011? Me neither.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6