It would be good if----

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
It would be good if both Manly and Canberra win this weekend. It would set up a top of the table clash at Brookie next weekend which should pack the joint to the rafters.

Heres hoping. :D

yup that would be the second top of the table clash for manly this year

The club really needs good crowds to turn up all year to get the financial muslce/stability required to match the top teams.

If we can average say 15000 per against last years crowds whcih average I reckon about 10,000 that is an additional 5000 by say $15 per person over 12 matches. You do the sums it is a lot of money and would make the bottom line a lot healthier.

You may have missed it but Media put out a release to say that the Sharks game Gate receipts were the best for ages. It seems that less Freebies have been given out to schools, kids etc and therefore the number of paying spectators was very high.

It would be good to average 15000 every home game. Considering that Hobbits never leave the Shire (Sharks) and Melbourne have 10 supporters in total, the two home crowds have been quite good.

Considering that Canberra fans are unlikely to travel the Souths game could be very big if they get a win or two and we are still doing well!

Im a Manly fan in Canberra, and me, my bro his g/f and my sis have already got tickets!

Its going to be sweet!

Do you reckon it is going to be packed, whats a good time to get there?

Get in before 2 pm. Better between 1 and 1.30 pm. Then you get to see PL which ends around 2 pm. The hill is my favourite spot but bring your sunscreen and hat if it is sunny. Parking is hard to find if you don't know the spots to go to. Great to have you down at Brookie ads! :clap:

when you think about it, we have played sharks/melb and then Raiders, none of which have a big travelling fan base, dont be suprised that if we keep winning that the rabbits game is the biggest crowd thus far, It would be awesome to play a Parra or tigers at home around now! Tigers would be a cracker with the publicity they are also getting atm.

We play the Tigers in about 4/5 weeks, if both teams keep winning watch out they will be hanging off the trees.

I will be buying my ticket very early next week, I don't want to get caught in any queues.

Get in before 2 pm. Better between 1 and 1.30 pm. Then you get to see PL which ends around 2 pm. The hill is my favourite spot but bring your sunscreen and hat if it is sunny. Parking is hard to find if you don't know the spots to go to. Great to have you down at Brookie ads! :clap:

Thanks! We havent been to a game at Brookie in over 6 years so it will be awesome, it will bring back some good memories!

Yeah we want to see PL so i guess we will get their earlyish! Any tips on where to park?

long held secret.

Depends on whether you mind a walk or not

long held secret.

Depends on whether you mind a walk or not

Nah the walk is half the fun.... I think from memory we used to park down near maccas? but i havent been to those parts for over 5 years!

The two best options Ads are:

1/ if you get there early enough (say around midday) you should be able to park in the car aprk across the road from the Leagues Club, or in the streets near it (eg near Maccas).

2/ If you are getting after 1:30 I would go to Warringah Mall and Park in there. You would more than likely drive right past it if you are coming from Canberra. It is probably a 10 minutes walk to the game. Parking is free on Sundays

Depends if you want to leave early. If not you can park in any street near the ground. They fill up about 1:30

try victor road, the factories or warringah road, but i was rather annoyed at my space being taken last time

Why would you want to leave early, when you can go to the club after the game for a few sherberts and watch the post match presentation - great if we win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4