It was put in my pocket

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
AUSTRALIAN rugby league great Andrew Johns says the ecstasy tablet he was caught with in London was pushed into a pocket of his jeans at a crowded club by an unknown person.

Johns was arrested but not charged by British transport police, who apparently were conducting a routine search at underground railway stations following the annual Notting Hill Carnival, a statement from Johns' management The Fordham Company said.

"Johns said today he recalled an unknown person pushing a tablet into his jeans at a crowded entertainment venue last Sunday - his last day in the United Kingdom following a six weeks overseas holiday."

In the statement, Johns said: "I was having such a good time, seeing it was the last day before I flew home.

"I stupidly forget about the tablet and instead of getting rid of it I left myself in a situation I soon deeply regretted.

"I have been a very foolish person and realise I have brought great disappointment to my family, friends and many people, including lots of youngsters who have looked up to me over the years. It has left a black mark on my reputation which I will work very hard at erasing".

\"I stupidly forget about the tablet and instead of getting rid of it I left myself in a situation I soon deeply regretted.

8D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats as good as the one I used when I was younger after I stuck in a pebble in my ear and had to be knocked out to remove it. I told my parents it fell from the sky into my ear!!!

Lets get this straight.

An unknown person pushes something that you know to be a tablet into your jeans pocket in a busy nightclub, and you just leave it there.

Thats your story and you expect people to believe that.

What an idiot.

But did you forget the pebble was there because you were having too much fun?

Is anyone going to believe he forgot that some stranger shoved drugs in his pocket while openly admitting he saw it happen?

the most incredible part about that story is that his manager John Fordham is meant to be one of the best in the business and he couldn't come up with a better lie than that I'd be asking for my 10-15% back

the most incredible part about that story is that his manager John Fordham is meant to be one of the best in the business and he couldn't come up with a better lie than that I'd be asking for my 10-15% back

They were probably both so stoned/pissed that they was the best excuse their simple minds could come up with.

It is a pity that Johns couldn't just say the truth that it was his. People would respect him more if he did.

Rumour has it he's not been the best behaved when it comes to doting women....

I wouldn't be surprised if in a moment of lust, a young lady slipped it into his pocket with a whisper, and well, OTHER things from that point distracted his mind (cough, cough).

I really am wondering how on earth the footy show's Newcastle contingent are going to put their positive spin on the situation.

I doubt he will appear live on the show. I would think more a pre-recorded tape of him being interview by his brother.

He's not smart enough to continue the stupid ass lie on live tele.

I noticed on MSM that 37 thousand respondents didn't believe his story, with seven thousand believing it. There you go.

1188455156_11_FT169566_johns_poll.jpg

I noticed on MSM that 37 thousand respondents didn't believe his story, with seven thousand believing it. There you go.

I'm not saying I believe his story but you could use that stat to back him up.
The majority of people who vote on these types of things are morons & therefore generally wrong.

Just admit it Joey, there's no shame.

I am surprised it wasn't Warnie's mum?

I am more surprised that he didn't blame John Howard. Especially as most people think that everything now days is Howard's fault. :bdh:

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
I am surprised it wasn't Warnie's mum?

I am more surprised that he didn't blame John Howard. Especially as most people think that everything now days is Howard's fault. :bdh:
[/quote]
You and your mates Abbott and Hockey could also blame Union Bosses for this debacle as well. They are the cause of every other ill in Australia??? :naughty:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4